Calvin's Irrigation & Handyman Services LLC

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

9134 Reed Dr

Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Calvin's Irrigation & Handyman Services LLC is a locally owned and operated business by a US Army Veteran. Around July 2018, Calvin reflected a lot on his life since His departure from the US Army back in 2011. It was time to make a change to better himself but most importantly his families well being and happiness, so he sought out any side work he could find. Eventually Calvin was working 12hrs a day with Bermuda Landscape and Design and 8hrs on side jobs with only a work light and no help. The moment came when he realized if he wanted to be successful, sacrifices must be made, thus was born Calvin's Irrigation & Handyman Services LLC. Calvin quit his day job and soon realized that if He can put a smile on someone's face by providing them with exceptional service and outstanding results, whilst making his family proud, safe and comfortable, there was no regrets or doubts to be had. Therefore his mission became one of his top priorities, which is to take away the stresses and replace it with piece of mind and happiness, both in professional life and personal. You see, Calvin is a Florida native, and has served 5 years in the United States Army as an Infantryman, and now with over 15 years of experience in landscaping, hardscaping, irrigation and handyman work, Calvin’s commitment to quality from the beginning to the end of your project is a work ethic that is far to rare in today’s world. There’s no job that we won’t attack head on, no job he will not give his all to produce exactly what is desired if not more. He offers free estimates and extremely competitive pricing, as well as MILITARY DISCOUNT!!!...

4.4

4.3

4.2

4.4

4.2

irrigation system (26)landscape lighting (10)lawn & landscaping (7)handyman (7)fountains (2)pressure washing (1)small appliance repair (1)electrician (1)hardscaping (1)ceiling fan installation (1)

04/23/2021

Absolutely the best around. I had 4 weeks of nothing but issues with a company which resulted in me firing them. I hired Calvins irrigation and handyman service who came in and fixed all the lines and shotty work the previous company did. even went out of his way to repair my drive way pavers that the previous company left in disarray. I hadnt had sprinklers in 3 years and he was able to get every...

Description of Work
Lawn Irrigation

Category handyman service,landscaping,irrigation systems,outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 04/19/2021

04/17/2021

Calvin was very responsive and knowledgeable when he arrived. I would recommend him to others without hesitation. I will be using him again this week for another project. Highly recommend this kind man. Thank you for your service.

Description of Work
Appliance Repair - Small

Category handyman service,small appliance repair

Work Completed On 04/17/2021

04/15/2021

Calvin helped us set up our houses extremely old irrigation system for less than 10% the cost of other companies. Sometimes communication took a few days but it was absolutely worth it. Calvin will not rip you off or upsell you in any way; he is an upstanding guy who did great work.

Description of Work
Lawn Irrigation

Work Completed On 04/15/2021

03/29/2021

I should have known something was up when Calvin didn't show up on time and kept giving me excuses. He supposedly "fixed" sprinkler system and then abruptly left. After about a month, the system failed to work. He blamed us for having done something to the system. Of course we paid him and now he won't return calls or texts. Stay away!!! and save yourself hundreds of dollars!!!

Description of Work
Irrigation

Work Completed On 03/04/2021

03/16/2021

Calvin was amazing. You will not be disappointed.

Description of Work
Landscaping, Electrical, Handymen

Category electrician,handyman service,landscaping,outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 03/16/2021

Thank you very much. If you ever need anything don’t hesitate to call.

01/25/2021

Worst contractor I ever Hired. Calvin delayed his work 2 weeks due to his niece being in jail. Then I purchased a total of 17 lights ($60 apiece) for him to install where needed and place wires in PVC pipe 3 inches below the ground. He only installed 12 of the lights and never installed the cables into PVC as promised. Actually they were laying on the ground! He then took the remaining brand new l...

Description of Work
Landscape lighting

Work Completed On 12/30/2020

Review for Calvin's Irrigation & Handyman Services LLC - 9134 Reed Dr, Palm Beach Gardens, FL - 39153767

the fact that you won't remove my niece from you review even with the knowledge that she is 9 and terrible things happened to her, and not it's not jail, is the sole reason I took my time. have a wonderful and go f*......

11/29/2020

Calvin is a man of his word. Flexible scheduling and was always prompt. He redesigned and installed new lighting for our front and back yard. The estimate was reasonable and the work was done in a reasonable amount of time. You can tell he takes pride in his work. Calvin is very personable - I would recommend him for any work of this type.

Description of Work
Replace / Install new landscape lighting

Category outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 10/31/2020

10/02/2020

Calvin did an amazing job with lighting in the front, back and side yard of my house. I have gotten numerous compliments from my neighbors and board members. We let him design the lighting and he did an amazing job. We also had multiple problems with our irrigation system and Calvin took care of everything. He is a very hard worker and cares about his clients and does everything possible to make t...

Description of Work
Lighting and irrigation

Category irrigation systems,outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 10/02/2020

09/25/2020

Calvin is awesome. He is a down to earth very kind person who takes pride in his work. The outcome was so much more than I expected. His prices are very reasonable and he is truly a professional. Calvin also does handyman work. I will be working with him again on some projects inside my home. I finally found a trustworthy , talented and professional person to help me.

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping,pressure washing

Work Completed On 09/25/2020

08/06/2020

Went well. The atrium had white stones on top which I wanted removed and mulch put down. Calvin removed the white stones, put a border around the atrium, mulched and planted some plants.

Description of Work
Landscape atrium

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 08/04/2020

Review for Calvin's Irrigation & Handyman Services LLC - 9134 Reed Dr, Palm Beach Gardens, FL - 38778183

Landscaping, Landscape Lighting, Hardscaping, Irrigation installation and repair, Handyman, fountain design, repair, installation; artificial turf installation, sod installation

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing Available