Jerry Raymond Handyman services

Founded 2021 •

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Handymen Project

Handymen Project

handyman
house painting

I am a family owed and operated business. I have almost 20 years experience in this line of work. I do home repair, updating and maintenance. Both inside and outside the home. One stop shop. Easiest way to explain my pricing is it is neighbor pricing. Pretty much what one neighbor would charge another to do work. ...

4.4

handyman (21)electrician (5)interior painting (3)lawn & landscaping (3)professional organizers (2)lawn care (2)mobile home remodeling (1)house painting (1)

09/15/2021

Great perform. Very knowledgeable and friendly. I'll will hire him again. I recommend him for all kind of job.

Description of Work
Handymen

Work Completed On 09/14/2021

08/17/2021

Despite my vehicle and the weather presenting a variety of challenges, Jerry was patient and professional resolving the issues. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Handymen/Radio Install

Work Completed On 08/17/2021

08/04/2021

Perfect! He never asked us for anything or to help in any way. He was focused, accurate in his work for each item done. The back inverter he built, was no way task and her did it in great time. He was kind enough to show me how to use it, as I have a back disease and needed this badly. It is an extremely and large machine and I am so grateful he was knowledgeable in building it! With all the many ...

Description of Work
Electrical, molding installation, leaking windows fixed, equipment put together, and other general duties in the house.

Category electrician,handyman service,remodeling

Work Completed On 08/04/2021

06/27/2021

Jerry was great and so is the work he completed, which was to customize my son’s closet, install a floating entertainment center, mount a TV to the wall and install 2 outlets for the TV snd other entertainment devices. I also appreciated his work ethics. For future projects, I will certainly hire him again, as well as recommend him to anyone. I am a happy customer!

Description of Work
custom closet

Category electrician,handyman service,remodeling,home & garage organization

Work Completed On 06/28/2021

06/23/2021

Great work, punctual, unbeatable pricing

Description of Work
Handymen

Work Completed On 06/23/2021

06/09/2021

Mr.Raymond has a broad knowledge in many areas of home repairs inside and out. Very personable and explains work well, when finished.

Description of Work
electrical, install new closet light; french drain for landscaping; dishwasher leak; replace front door handles; bathroom caulking.

Category electrician,handyman service,landscaping,lawn service

Work Completed On 06/09/2021

06/03/2021

We first hired Jerry to paint our kitchen cabinets. He originally quoted a price so low that we offered to pay way more money for the work that we knew it would take to paint the cabinets. We then asked Jerry for quotes on other work. We chose him to do another project but chose someone else to do the other project because their price was $7k+ cheaper. This obviously didn’t sit well with Jerry bec...

Description of Work
Worst Experience You Could Imagine

Category electrician,handyman service,interior painters

Work Completed On 05/30/2021

Review for Jerry Raymond Handyman services - Palm Bay, FL - 39355805

Not how it went down. For a better depiction on my honesty, pricing, professionalism, reliability, quality, punctuality and responsiveness please see every single one of my other reviews.

05/08/2021

Excellent. Jerry is very good at what he does. So glad we found him.

Description of Work
hang custom shelves

Work Completed On 05/08/2021

Thank you so much for your response. I thrive for an excellent experience. I look forward to doing more work for you, your husband and your little pup coco

04/14/2021

Jerry was awesome. He helped us to come up with an effective and efficient solution to our problem. He provided constant communication on status of project. Very professional and let the area cleaner than when he started. We will use him again.

Description of Work
doggie door

Category handyman service,remodeling

Work Completed On 08/01/2021

03/25/2021

Super polite and kind during the entire process. Smooth installation w/ no issues at all! Will definitely be using him again in the future!!

Description of Work
above range microwave

Work Completed On 03/25/2021

I offer just about anything, just ask

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal