Blandon, Dr. Alvaro G

Dentistry - Dentures/Prosthodontics
Dentistry - Cosmetic
Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics

http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm http://www.prosthodontics.org/abp/locate.asp http://www.aboms.org/General_Information/general_information.htm#public ...

This family owned practice was established in 1964, is the winner of 3 Super Service Awards (SSA) on Angie's List, & is a Spanish speaking practice to further assist all patients. Generations of Smiles is a father/daughter practice with more than 60 years worth of combined experience in the dentistry field. Dr. Schamp graduated from West Virginia University School of Dentistry in 1992 & was the President of the American Women's Dental Association during her senior year of Dental School. She joined her father, B.C. Schamp in June of 1993. She purchased the practice in 1998 & has practiced solo ever since. She is an active member in good standing of CDDS, FDA, ADA & an alumnus of West Virginia University School of Dentistry. This practice provides exceptional patient care, allowing them to win the SSA on Angie's List in 2011, 2013, & 2014. Located in the heart of Winter Park, we provide services ranging from general dentistry, to cosmetic surgery, to dentures, to crowns & bridgework. Whatever your dentistry needs are, Dr. Schamp of Generations of Smiles is the dentist for you. Our goal is to make your dental visit a comfortable experience & to make a lasting impression on how you view going to the dentist. Take a moment to view our specials listed on our Angie's List coupon & give us a call today to schedule your dentistry needs!

At Holehouse Center for Complete Dentistry we focus on cosmetic and family dentistry. Our office blends high technology with a gentle touch to provide the utmost care for our patients. Dr. Holehouse has created an environment that is both warm and friendly for adults and children. We understand that every patient is unique and therefore so is every treatment. Within our practice we aspire to make your dental visit a comfortable experience. Our team is dedicated to do our best to make you feel at home.

Dr. Richard Petrilli and his caring staff recognize that extraordinary care includes expert dental treatment, genuine communication with patients, and a comfortable setting. We strive to provide patients with the care and information that will best serve their dental needs. Your smile is our top priority. Using the absolute latest technology, Dr. Petrilli can restore your teeth and gums to make them healthier and more resistant to future problems. Surgery is not performed at this location. To see if a dentist is board certified visit www.abgd.org

03/31/2014

06/10/2011

Receptionist was a nightmare. She repeatedly said I needed to provide insurance information and related info which was already given to the office the prior week that I had made the appointment. She would not let me get a word in edgewise. She said the info would have needed to be faxed. She said the fax was having problems that day. If she would have let me finished, she would have heard that it ...

Description of Work
Assistants took x rays and did a cleaning and flouride treatment on my son. They fumbled through each procedure and did not appear experienced. Dr. only did a visual check as my son had no cavities.

05/19/2011

The staff was nice. So was the environment; however, when the dentist tells yout that you need over $2,000 worth of dental work and it is not justified (according to the knowledgable opinion of a periodontist), you would not recommend this dentist to anybody, even if they can afford his services. Maybe it is the practice of some general dentist who want to fatten their bills as much as possible, b...

Description of Work
No service was performed, but an additional set of xrays was performed, for which I had to pay.

12/20/2010

I like him. He doesn't hurt me. His staff is friendly, but I wouldn't say he is super friendly. He is good at what he does. He is highly competent. I takes a long time to get an appointment for a cleaning, but everything else is quick.

Description of Work
Dr. Blandon is my dentist. My last visit was for a filling. I haven't been going to him very long, probably about three years.

06/09/2009

He is professional and has a good chair side manner. He is easy to get an appointment with and is punctual. His staff is very friendly and skilled.

Description of Work
Dr. Blendon is my dentist and I started going to him this year. My last visit to him was a month ago for to replace my dentures.

Category dentists

Bonding, veneers, root canal, crowns, dentures, impacted/wisdom teeth, oral cancer, bridges, TMJ treatments.