Best Home Service LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since October 2010

It's time to refresh your bathroom. Let us show you how we can create the shower or bathroom of your dreams at a surprising affordable price. You will love the results. Call today....

OverTop Painting LLC

With over 21 years of expertise in the industry OverTop is your premier company for interior & exterior painting. With our quick and friendly service we will get the job done right the first time and every time! Whether you’re in need of painting your entire home, work place or simply need a touch up, OverTop is the right company for you! We deliver a superb finished product all while offering very competitive prices. OverTop Painting is also fully licensed and "insured", meaning we carry Commercial General Liabilty and Worker's Compensation insurance.

Philip White Painting & Restoration LLC

Philip White Painting started officially in the boom building days of the 1980's when the housing developments took over orange tree groves all over the city of Orlando. Working by the hour, painting for new home builders and the high production world of new construction when an entire home had to be completed in a few short days with a small crew. Long hours and days turned to years of training with a brush, roller or paint sprayer always in my hands. My teenage summer job has grown into a love of what I do and a great career offering far more that every imagined. We are now known for great quality and making Orlando, Florida a more beautiful place to live one house at a time. One example is one of the rarest homes in Orlando, a three story antebellum mansion owned and built by the first Mayor of Orlando in the 1920's located downtown. Ask to see our two page letter of recommendation for that job, so rare was this land mark that a television special was done on this home. This is one of many great examples of the type of projects we have painted with great pride. This is written not to try to impress you but to impress upon you the type of homes we have been entrusted with to make a quality paint job to last many years to come! Visit Orlandopainterpro.com and floodrepairorlando.com

Paint Central Florida

Paint Central Florida has a decade worth of experience in offering professional interior painting services. We cater to each client’s specific needs, ensuring the results look exactly what you’re looking for. Our painting work is durable, elegant, and adds life to your interior spaces. From kitchens and bedrooms to bathrooms, we can handle the painting of the entire house or office. We only use high-quality paints and materials to ensure the best results and on-time completion of your project.

12/29/2016

Amazing - profesional , friendly and timely

Description of Work
New insulation in my roof, painting, bathroom remodel and kitchen remodel -

Category ceramic tile,electrician,handyman service,lighting,remodeling,pressure washing,ceiling fans,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

09/13/2016

Everything was done to our complete satisfaction. David is prompt, courteous, extremely knowledgeable and experienced in virtually all aspects of home repair and upkeep. Additionally, he is well tooled. At no time did he have to leave the premises to get additional tools or materials. I have tried many "handymen" over the last 14 years in this house. David is hands down the finest I have come acro...

Description of Work
Installed ceiling fans, outdoor motion lights, inside wired fire/smoke alarm units (5), front entry door hardware, and other minor tasks around our house

Category garage doors,handyman service,lighting,ceiling fans,home remodeling

09/09/2016

David has done lots of work for me in my warehouse as well as my home. He has done a total renovation of both bathrooms in my home, a kitchen backsplash, replaced all the receptacles and light switches, pressure washed the house, and hang curtains. He did a wonderful job. He is reasonably priced and very resourceful. He has all the tools necessary to get the job done right. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Remodel bathrooms. Hang curtains. Install insulation. Paint warehouse. Clean floor

Category ceramic tile,electrician,handyman service,lighting,remodeling,pressure washing,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

08/31/2016

Excellent service. Responds very quickly and schedules quickly. Very professional! Everything he has done has been perfect! He is very honest and trustworthy! Has saved me many times in many of my home projects!

Description of Work
Hang blinds, hang curtain rods, hang light fixtures, hang cabinets, painted interior of house, install sink

Category handyman service,lighting,interior painters,doors

Handyman, both commercial and residential. Installations, minor plumbing and electrical, assembly, repair, pressure washing, painting, appliance installation, ceiling fans, garbage disposals, garage door openers, and more.

Custom cabinets, roofing