Alternative Mobile Detailing Inc

Founded 2000 • With Angi since September 2007

481 Kassik Cir

Orlando, FL 32824

Alternative Mobile Detailing, Inc. is the leading family-owned-and-operated mobile car detailing company in Orlando, Florida. From cars to commercial fleets, we clean and polish all kinds of vehicles. We come to you licensed and insured, and fully equipped with water and power.We have been serving Florida's biggest companies for more than 20 years, and we attend regular detailing conventions to keep ourselves updated in the industry. We have the privilege of servicing Orlando's largest theme Park. It is best to call the office to schedule....

09/13/2019

Paul F.

Could have been a better job. Some things were missed and some dirty fingerprints were left on my headliner.

Description of Work
Truck detailing

06/13/2018

Jim D.

very well; prompt, courteous, professional

Description of Work
auto detailing

05/30/2018

Norm W.

There service was excellent, they were professional, and the car looked great.

Description of Work
Car detailing

04/30/2018

Harold W.

Very professional job; courteous staff member, on time and thorough.

Description of Work
Auto Detailing/Wash/Wax

07/26/2017

Don P.

A little issue on my side with the contact details on my profile but a phone call solved it and we scheduled our session. Two young professionals came and got the job done within an hour and a half.

Description of Work
Had our Honda Minivan detailed after a trip from the North East and they did an excellent job.

06/28/2017

William C.

Overall very good job. They showed up on time and completed the work relatively quickly. They missed cleaning rear cup holders in the center armrest though they may not have realized it was there. Otherwise great work.

Description of Work
Full interior and exterior detail

06/14/2017

sumit J.

Setting up the appointment was a breeze and the provider was very responsive. The work started about an hour late (which was okay with me as they called around 9am to explain the cause of the delay). I have attached a photo of my glove compartment to this review after the cleaning -- with leaves and dust still inside it. I have also attached a picture of a piece of paper still lying below my seat after the car has been "detailed". This is not at all satisfactory performance. I am hoping that the company will send a different crew after reading this review and redo the work. Please text me if you want to do that. Otherwise, I will just have to get another provider to detail my car.

Description of Work
I wanted my Toyota Corolla 2008 cleaned and detailed: both interior and exterior. I bought an offer from AngiesList.

06/05/2017

Breane W.

It went great- they arrived on time and provided the desired service. The vehicle looked great and was spotless.

Description of Work
Needed a full detail of used vehicle.

Category auto detailing, upholstery cleaning

05/04/2017

Gregory F.

It went great. They came on time and did a great job. A+

Description of Work
Detailing two cars

12/21/2016

Maryanne M.

They did a very good job and were very responsive

Description of Work
We had our SUV detailed

11/28/2016

Scott B.

The money was taken out of my account for the service and then I was never able to get in touch with anyone. It was ridiculous. I tried calling, emailing, and contacting them here on Angie's List but could never get a response. I waited a couple weeks and finally, I just contacted Angie's List and asked for my money back. There's nothing worse than a company who takes your money and then becomes MIA. Not sure how they have an A rating here on Angie's List because I can't be the only person they have done this to.

Description of Work
Auto Detailing

11/19/2016

Darren S.

These guys did a fantastic job! They were so fast too. About an hour for a full detail. My car was showroom quality when they had finished. I will definitely contact Alternative Mobile Detailing again when I next require my car detailed.

Description of Work
Full detail of small car

11/13/2016

Joanna R.

The company called and we made arrangements and worked around my schedule. They did exactly what they said they were going to do and arrived when they said they were going to arrive. The detailing team arrived and went right to work. They had me come for final inspection and I am more than pleased. My car feels new again! They were professional and courteous.

Description of Work
The team detailed my Nissan Cube. It was in much need of a great cleaning, and they exceeded my expectations. My vehicle was detailed inside and out to my satisfaction.

10/27/2016

William R.

Very pleased with the work and the people. Two of the cars had over-spray which was cleaned off. I will use Barry and crew again.

Description of Work
Had all three of my cars detailed. None had ever been detailed before and were due.

09/19/2016

Rick B.

It went excellent. Best detailing I have ever seen in my life. They were fantastic. Price outstanding. They were early. Outstanding professionalism.

07/19/2016

gary L.

Alternative Mobile Detailing gave excellent service. They were prompt and on time ready to work. The lead tech has 25 plus years of experience and was very knowledgeable of his trade.. They also clayed my vehicle for over spray including the windows, cleaned and polished the wheels and cleaned the interior windows. I had purchased a basic package, but I was aware ahead of the job that there would be a cost escalation due to the fact that the vehicle was a pickup with a camper and the extra services I requested. I was totally happy with the experience and my vehicle looks like it just came off the show room floor. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Exterior detailing of pickup and camper

03/31/2016

Elba G.

They were good. They were attentive to detail.

Description of Work
They waxed and cleaned the inside and out of my car.

Category car washes

02/27/2016

Tiffany S.

I spent several months going back and forth with this company, trying to schedule my detailing. I would call and get a voicemail. After leaving several messages, I would get a return call from someone who was always in the middle of something and would have to call me back. When a few days would pass and I didn't hear back from them, I started with my phone calls again. It took almost 5 months to get my car detailed. They did a quality job when they finally got around to it, but 5 months is ridiculous! If I wouldn't have prepaid for this service, I would have DEFINITELY chosen another company.

Description of Work
mobile detailing

01/20/2016

Jacke P.

It was fine. I've just had other people that have done a better job.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for Alternative Mobile Detailing Inc for $129 Full Mobile Detailing.

01/11/2016

Ray B.

I had a 2006 PT Cruiser detailed and my vehicle looks brand new, I could not believe how well they cleaned my car and the seats, they got ALL the stain out!!! Now i don't need seat covers anymore....Highly recommend this company if you need your vehicle detailed. Very professional!! Future repeat customer here... Thanks

Description of Work
Cleaned my car from front to back and detailed the inside also and left it shiny and bright...

01/04/2016

david M.

Easy to schedule, showed up right on time, and did a great job.

Description of Work
Detailed 4 door Hyundai sedan.

12/31/2015

Susan J.

The company arrived on time at my residence and they got to work. They do a very professional job. Bottom line is the car looks great when they are done.

Description of Work
My vehicle was washed, waxed and cleaned outside and inside

11/28/2015

Chris C.

Great! The car was clean for my wife's homecoming.

Description of Work
Cleaned Mini Van

11/15/2015

George F.

I have used many detailers in the past. This company has been the best. We use them at our office, and they detail several cars for us every few weeks now. I would recommend to anyone!

Description of Work
They did a full wash/wax/detail.

11/06/2015

Jean P.

Dexter arrived as scheduled and worked diligently. He had our truck looking practically brand new in just a couple hours. He came to our home, had his own water supply and all items necessary to do a fantastic job. He was very polite and friendly. I will definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Complete wash, wax and detailing of our pick up truck.

Zembower's Auto Center

Our auto repair shop is conveniently located in Altamonte Springs, Florida. Our quality ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) master certified mechanics at Zembower's Auto Center employ today’s latest automotive technology and are equipped to handle all major and minor auto repair services on foreign and domestic vehicles. Additional DBA - Transmatic Inc.

Infinity Cleaning Solutions

Infinity Cleaning Solutions Clermont, FL, 34714 (321) 754-3617 Infinity Cleaning Solutions offers residential and commercial carpet cleaning services in Clermont, FL. Contact our team today! Upholstery Cleaning Services, Residential Pressure Cleaning, Commercial Pressure Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Carpet Steam Cleaning, Commercial Carpet Cleaning, Residential Carpet Cleaning, Carpet Cleaning, Tile and Grout Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Pressure Washing Service, Furniture Cleaning, Home Carpet Cleaning, Home Pressure Washing, Home Furniture Cleaning, Quality Carpet Care, Home Carpet Care, Affordable Tile and Grout Cleaning, Tile and Grout Cleaner, Professional Pressure Washing, Residential Pressure Washing Kissimmee FL;Celebration FL;Davenport FL;Winter Garden FL;Windermere FL;Orlando FL Carpet Cleaner, Carpet Cleaning Service, Expert Carpet Cleaning, Furniture Upholstery Cleaners, Home Carpet Cleaner http://infinitycleaningsolutionsfl.com/

Sahara Carpet Care

Specializing in cleaning carpets, tile & grout, upholstery and auto interiors. DuPont Teflon carpet protector, pet odor removal and emergency water extraction available. Truck mounted van powered 4-step cleaning system provides deeper cleaning and quicker drying time. FREE CDC APPROVED CORONAVIRUS SANITIZER TO ALL CUSTOMERS!!!

Auto Detailing
    Car Washes
    Auto Service
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Auto detailing, RVs, Boats, Aircrafts, Motorcycles, and Commercial Fleet. Steam cleaning, Conditioning leather. Carpet dying. High speed buffing. Over spray removal. Car wash. Surface scratch removal. Full Detail- Exterior:Includes Hand Wash, Hand Wax, Bug Removal and Dry Exterior, Clean Rims, Dress Tires, Clean Exterior Windows, Door Jams Interior: Vacuum Carpet, Carpet/Upholstery Steam Cleaning, Vinyl/Leather Cleaning & Conditioning, Dust Dashboard, Wipe Down Interior, Clean Interior Windows

Ask for details.