Quality Home Solutions of Florida

Quality Home Solutions of Florida

Orange Park, FL 32065

We specifically do whole home siding installation jobs (no repairs). We use high quality products for your most valued investment, your home! Provide consultation to review options so you choose what is right for your home. We are 1 of 76 companies nationwide that is an approved Hardee elite preferred, customer satisfaction guaranteed!...

Resposiveness

siding companies (6)

08/18/2020

The guys did a fine job. They arrived on schedule. We talked about the process. All of my questions and concerns were addressed by Stephen. Crew members were Lucas and Houston. Thank you guys! I would not hesitate to call them again for any other repair or construction jobs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front T1-11 Repair and Replacement with Hardi Bard

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2020

03/26/2019

Excellent job. I like everything from start to finish. They were very professional. They did a wonderful job. I would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put Hardie board siding on my home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2019

01/24/2019

They were excellent. I would recommend them 100 % to anyone. They are the best contractor I've ever work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They re-sided our entire home and printed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2018

01/24/2019

They did an outstanding job and I am very Picky, I expected them to be perfect, nobody is perfect, but it was extremely well done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to have all the sidings replaced on my house, with hardy board. They also replaced all the windows in the house and a door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/22/2018

01/22/2019

They did a good job. Im happy with the final product.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sidings

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2018

We strive for excellence on every job. Even though I may not agree with the homeowners characterization of the job I respect their opinion. This was a very tough job. We tried to hurry as quickly as possible but the home had so much rotted sheathing and lumber that we practically replaced almost all of the ocean side of the home. The second and third floor is all new sheathing and lumber now. We h...

01/03/2019

It's rare that a construction company exceeds your expectations. This one did! The quality and timeliness of the work was superior. All the folks involved were friendly and professional. The company owner (Stephen) and the salesperson (Ken) made several visits to the job site. The job foreman (Mike) and his assistant (James) were great to work with. They asked for my input and didn't even blink wh...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardie Plank Siding / Soffit and Facia

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/03/2019

Photo for Quality Home Solutions of Florida - Quality Home Solutions of Florida, Orange Park, FL - 37637038

whole home siding, stucco, stone, hardie, painting (interior & exterior)

we do not do repairs