Steven's Handyman & Carpentry Inc

Founded 2005 • With Angi since March 2008

Award wining. Stevens handyman and carpentry ( pleas Reach me at getthedodone@gmail.com .do not use the mail app. I do not get notified I have to remember to check the app ) works with homeowners and realtors to solve everyday home problems such as: - Wood rot replacement and repair, install crown molding and trim, installing cabinets, sheet rock damage and texturing, or any problem you're having around your house. I can take care of it, and if I can't, I will put you in touch with a qualified technician to solve your problems I've been a carpenter for over 20 years. I started as a house framer for three years and then moved in to shop work and was taught how to build exhibits and displays. From there I started working in shops building scenery for Broadway theater productions and TV shows. At the same time, I also worked union jobs in Manhattan doing construction work. Then 10 years before I moved to Florida back in 2003, I worked for an exhibit installation company and was the city manager for seven of those years. I was doing installs at the convention center, museums and galleries, some of our biggest installs were Toys "R" Us in Times Square, and madam Tussauds Wax Museum on 42nd St. and the NBC studio store in Rockefeller center. Now I have my own handyman business establish 2005. With the knowledge from the past and the things I've learned in the past five years. I feel I'm very well rounded in doing my handyman business and hope I can help with any home repair. I am currently the president of the Ocoee Lions Club,...

Smart Exterior Cleaning Solutions

Smart Exterior Cleaning Solutions

Central Florida's Premier Exterior Cleaning Company! We beat all written estimates and provide the best quality possible! Give us a Call Today! (407) 840-1243.

06/28/2017

Great... everything was done quickly, efficiently and without incident.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Various small jobs... Replaced Coach Lights Replaced locks on slider and screen Installed dimmer switch Repaired leak in guest bathroom (sink) Picked-up and assembled IKEA Kallax unit

02/21/2017

That was 2 weeks ago, and he never followed up with me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I spoke with him on the phone and he asked me to sent him a text message with what I needed. He said he would get back to me about a time to come out.

12/10/2016

A small bathroom, and it took too long to be done, he appeared one day to work and after two hours and rushed to do someone else job, and it was his deal, he had too many houses to fix once, he didn't pay attention on the job to do the job correctly. I asked to install lights on the bathroom, since it has two sinks, the light supposed to be one in each size, if I didn't pay attention, they were mo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Small bathroom

11/07/2016

I used Mr. Van Varick to complete the build outs for my office building. I couldn't have been more pleased. He was very professional and the quality of the work was awesome. He was very reasonably priced and worked very quickly. He went above and beyond to make sure everything was done right. I will be definitely using him again and I highly recommend his service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall framing and installation

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,remodeling,woodworking,doors

08/27/2016

terrible, he cut off the phone on me

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
he is not very professional, my house is empty and has a lot of expensive equipment and he wanted me to text the address so that he can go there why I am not there. I hesitated to do so ,and he CUT off the phone. Do not use the arrogant person.

CATEGORY handyman service

Handymen.such as: - Wood rot replacement and repair, replace doors and windows, install crown molding and trim, bathroom and kitchen were pairs, installing cabinets, sheet rock damage and texturing, plumbing repairs, small electrical issues or any problem you're having around your house. I can take care of it, and if I can't, I will put you in touch with a qualified technician to solve your problems