Air Duct and Dryer Vent Cleaners

Founded 2012 • With Angi since May 2012

4.2

AIR DUCT & DRYER VENT CLEANERS OFFERS RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL SERVICES. Air Duct & Dryer Vent Cleaners is a full service air duct cleaning & A/C service company. We have 27 years experience cleaning large commercial air ducts & AC units. We guarantee all our work and we are insured and licensed with the State of Florida. We provide experienced, certified personnel trained in all aspects of our offered services implementing the use of state-of-the-art equipment and technologies. Air Duct & Dryer Vent Cleaners provides the best air duct cleaning services according to the unique needs of each client....

Aaron Dryer Vents & Air Conditioning

Professional service provided to individual residences, commercial properties, management companies, condominium and homeowners associations, multi-unit and high-rise buildings. Licensed and insured, BBB accredited. Visit our website to watch our cleaning video.

Anchor Modern Contracting

Air Conditioning Service, Repair and New AC Installations. Air Duct Cleaning Services.

J A Appliances

JA Appliance, LLC (JAM) has more than 25 years of experience. Customer Service satisfaction is our number one priority- we stamp it with a guarantee, That’s our promise! What expected? Quality performance with speedy service. Together we stand with our customers ; ensuring all services are performed with excellence.

Offers by J A Appliances on Angi

02/06/2018

My dryer wasn't drying clothes. He came on time and did the cleaning. My dryer now drys clothes in one setting. Would definitely use again.

Description of Work
dryer vent cleaning

Category dryer vent cleaning

09/02/2017

HORRIBLE experience: Air Duct and Dryer Cleaners did not show up. Trevor the owner personally promised to do the work, however; he did not have the courtesy to respond to telephone calls nor numerous text messages to let me know he would not be doing the work.

Description of Work
I needed the A/C line cleared.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

07/07/2017

very Good , even though the person was late to the appoinment , the work done was excellent ,very professional and educational

Description of Work
I Had the air cinddition cleaned , an Air Disposal intalled , and a clothes Dryer Examined

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

07/06/2017

they show up 3 hours and did perfom some of the work ,they charged 50$ just to installed a Thermostat . we agreeded on having more work done and on the schedule date , there is no answered , I called many times and they don`t return the call nor answer the phone .

Description of Work
I hired this company for the price and the checkup for my air conditon

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

06/06/2017

They were polite, answered questions, nice and pretty responsive. He cleaned up after himself.

Description of Work
They actually came and performed a service. It was the dryer vent cleaning.

Category dryer vent cleaning

05/15/2017

Informed me that I do need a filter that other companies told me I didn't need.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning.

Category air duct cleaner

05/10/2017

everything was well clean and put togethre and it work fine due to be back in about 4 month

Description of Work
clean system

04/29/2017

After 2 days i didn't hear from them, i called and they told me that they will call me between 10:00 am and 11:00.I never heard from them.

Description of Work
I needed an AC tune up

10/04/2016

very well. technician was professional and polite

Description of Work
duct cleaning

03/19/2016

The tech arrived as scheduled he was very friendly and professional. Did service in prompt manner and recommended other services needed.

Description of Work
Clean air ducts

Category heating & cooling contractor","air duct cleaner

OUR SERVICES A/C Check up A/C Repair A/C Leak Repair A/C Maintenance A/C Unit Installation Air Duct Cleaning UV light treatment Chemical Treatment Commercial Residential Air Duct Replacement Air Duct Sanitizers Coil Cleaning Condenser Unit Protection Dryer Vent cleaning Duct Seal/Coating Repair Electrostatic Filter Installation Exhaust System Cleaning Insulation In Ducts Mold & Medlow Treatment Industrial Duct System Cleaning Industrial Exhaust System Cleaning Insulation

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Financing Available