Advanced Seamless Gutters Inc

Founded 1998 • With Angi since July 2008

When dealing with Advanced Seamless Gutters you get experts in the field. We only work in these trades and are the best at what we do. We custom manufacture and install all sizes of K-Style gutter (5", 6" & 7"). Additional choices and options include aluminum, copper, half round and box gutter profiles in residential, commercial and industrial applications. We also install new as well as repair damaged Soffit and Fascia. ...

A Service Provider's profile image

+8 more images

4.3

4.4

4.4

4.1

gutter repair (121)gutter cleaning (7)leaf removal (2)

09/13/2022

JANE S.

We paid our bill in full as soon as work was completed and the outside salesman told us we were entitled to a $300 refund per their quote because we were charged $300 for removal of 4 storm hoods which was never done. This salesman promised to contact office about the refund but never did according too Heather Grant in the office and she refused to give us the refund unless we signed and agreement never to write reviews against the company. I reminded her of the Consumer Review Fairness Act and she claimed it did not apply to what she was doing . I sent her a copy of the Act...still would not agree and thus we received no refund.

Description of Work
new gutters and soffit surrounding house

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair

Work Completed On 07/05/2022

08/17/2021

Pam B.

Excellent job; professional, detail oriented and fast.

Description of Work
Gutter Work

Work Completed On 08/17/2021

07/09/2020

William F.

I called the office and was told a representative would Get back to me shortly. I never received a callback

Description of Work
Clogged downspouts

Category gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 07/09/2020

Hello Mr [Member Name Removed], Upon checking our records, we have no recent calls or other forms of communication from you. The only information on any [Member Name Removed] we have is from 2019, based in Cape Coral, and I see your review references a Naples zip code. Perhaps you spoke with another company. Our office would be happy to speak with you and resolve any outstanding issues. Our number is 239-482-1186, we are open 8:30-4:30, M-F. Hunter Grant Account Manager

06/12/2020

Eric H.

They provided an estimate for the work and are scheduling to do the work.

Description of Work
Need gutters installed.

Work Completed On 06/12/2020

06/12/2020

Ken S.

The company had worked on our gutters before so we called them for some work we need done. We left a message. Nobody ever called back. There are plenty of gutter companies so we'll work with someone else from now on.

Description of Work
Gutter repair

Work Completed On 06/12/2020

Hello Mr [Member Name Removed], We have checked our records, and the only communications we have from you are from 2015. Our office has no voicemails or missed calls from your number after that time. I also checked with the rep you spoke with in 2015, he has no missed calls from your number either. Perhaps your message was left with the wrong company. Our office would be happy to speak with you and resolve any outstanding issues. Our number is 239-482-1186, we are open 8:30-4:30, M-F. Hunter Grant Account Manager

05/13/2020

Mindy C.

Never responded back to inspect and give me a quote.

Description of Work
Quote for gutter work

Work Completed On 04/29/2020

Thank you for the opportunity to provide an estimate. I can see this address listed under a Mr Hernandez in our system. Our office contacted him twice regarding this estimate, on 4/29/20 and 4/30/20. Our understanding is he was looking for super gutter work. We do not provide that service, this was explained to Mr [Member Name Removed] by our estimator. Our office has tried to reach Mr [Member Name Removed] since this review but have been unable to connect with him. We would love to clarify any unanswered questions you may have. Our office number is 239-482-1186. Please feel free to reach out. Hunter Grant Account Manager

12/26/2019

Don K.

Great on time and done exactly as quoted.

Description of Work
All new gutters and downspouts

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair, leaf removal

Work Completed On 12/12/2019

11/04/2019

Larry R.

Very well. They were fast and efficient.

Description of Work
Replace existing gutters

Work Completed On 10/17/2019

11/03/2019

joseph M.

Quick response and visit but I am still waiting for the work to be performed after four weeks. I paid a 1/3 deposit on 10/31/2019.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning and repair.

Work Completed On 11/27/2019

10/04/2019

Kathy W.

Levi was prompt, courteous, friendly, and reasonable. Nicest company I've encountered in Florida for home projects. Would hire again and refer. Wish they did all types of home repair, would hire for every project.

Description of Work
Whole house gutter installation

Work Completed On 09/14/2019

06/24/2019

Steve R.

It was very good, they are very professional, on time and the price was very competitive.

Description of Work
They put in gutters on two sides of my house.

Work Completed On 05/10/2019

02/18/2019

Lee V.

Great - fair price for a job well done. Couldn't ask for more professionalism, punctuality and courtesy. Even fixed a leaky gutter on my lanai at no cost.

Description of Work
Gutters for front of house.

Work Completed On 02/18/2019

Review for Advanced Seamless Gutters Inc - 7896 Interstate Court, North Fort Myers, FL - 37719610

01/18/2019

Kevin C.

I've dealt with them before and that is why I called them back, again. They have been easy to deal with. I will recommend and continue to use them.

Description of Work
Installed New Gutters and Down Spouts

Work Completed On 12/15/2018

01/08/2019

Pamela H.

Total rip off, thieves. I booked the deal on 11/06. I was told it would be. 4-6 weeks for install, I agreed. Two months later, having not heard from them I called. Had to leave a message. I did get a call back and was told my install would be on 01/02/19 at 10am. I was told by Scott, person who came to my door that I would be debited for 10% of the bill that day. The cost for the gutters was $721. They should have taken $71 but instead they took $217. On 01/02 I called at 11am because no one showed up. Left a message, they never answer the phone. Call back said they were finishing up on a prior job an would be here right after lunch...no one ever called me. So after 7 hours I called, lest VM asking for the return of my $217.00. Needless to say, I have never received my refund I will be filing a small claim action and also asking for assistance from the office Senior Services. I will not allow this company to take advantage of me just because I’m a senior citizen. DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE.

Description of Work
Gutters on one side of my home

Category gutter repair

Thank you for the opportunity to work with you. While I understand there are sometimes miscommunications, we do always require a 30% down payment for any job which is clearly explained on our signed contracts. We have issued the refund as of 1-9-19. Sorry for the delay as the accounting department was closed for most of the holiday. Thanks.

09/15/2018

Dawn M.

1. Phil forgot our recent phone conversation 2. Phil forgot to respond to e-mail confirmation of our appointment 3. Phil forgot to SHOW UP to our scheduled appointment 4. He shows up a different day (and I left work early for the scheduled appointment that he no-showed for) and he forgot to send an estimate. I have all the e-mails documenting my experience. It is my personal opinion that this is very poor customer service.

Description of Work
Replacement of gutters

Work Completed On 09/15/2018

09/10/2018

Mike R.

From giving us the free quote to completing the project Advanced Seamless Gutters was highly professional, on time, priced right and quality workmanship. Out of 4 bidders they were the most reasonable and they built our trust from the first meeting (something the others didn't). I would highly recommend them to anyone thinking of adding gutters.

Description of Work
Gutter installation

Work Completed On 08/30/2018

07/02/2018

Kim V.

The salesman, Phil, was very professional and courteous, answered my questions and gave me an estimate the same day. Getting the install scheduled took a bit longer than I expected and they failed to contact me to tell me the date had been changed, so I wasted 1/2 day waiting on them to show up. The crew that did the install seemed very skilled and did a good job and cleaned up everything when they were done.. I did have to ask them to turn down their music, which they promptly did.

Description of Work
replace gutters on house

Work Completed On 05/24/2018

05/30/2018

Lyn C.

It took 2 months of emails and phone calls to Advanced Seamless to get the company to provide the documentation and licensure I needed in order to get approval from my HOA. Once Advanced Seamless put me on their installation list, the installation guys came and did a good job. They were very professional. I began getting emails regarding non-payment before I received the invoice for amount owed. I replied to their email and explained I was putting a check in the mail to them that day. The next day Advanced Seamless tried to pull $125 from my checking account, a few days later they tried to pull $528, then they tried to pull $202.65 from my account. All of this was after I had already tried to pay over the phone (no one answered the phone during business hours) and emailed them that I was sending a check. The balance on the invoice was only $561.00. After I called and finally talked to someone, they agreed to stop trying to take payment through my checking account. I've had to close the checking account to ensure the company can not pull any more money!

Description of Work
Installation of Gutters

Work Completed On 05/30/2018

03/14/2018

Lucinda B.

The work was good, but they left three 15 Ft. pieces of bronze flashing on my lawn (In other words, they left their trash on my front lawn!!!). I've called to have the remove it, but after weeks, it's still here.

Description of Work
Gutter flashing and one small gutter

Work Completed On 01/31/2018

02/07/2018

Scott S.

Good job. This was after Hurricane Irma but they managed to fit me in when another contractor was a no-show. Job well done.

Description of Work
New Gutters

Work Completed On 02/07/2018

01/14/2018

Jack A.

All work completed to my satisfaction

Description of Work
Replaced flexible drains at bottom of pipes with solid pipes along with cement splash pand

Work Completed On 01/05/2018

01/14/2018

Jack A.

Work was performed while I was away and all items were done as described. They used the appropriate lengths needed at each downspout to make sure that water ran away from the house.

Description of Work
Put in extensions on all downspouts around entire house

Work Completed On 01/14/2018