MOON CARPET CLEANING

Founded 1980 • With Angi since June 2002

2 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR LARGE CARPET INSTALLATION JOBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. LICENSE #: 2063....

Castle Keepers, Inc. Carpet Cleaning & Flood Restoration

Castle Keepers is a family owned carpet cleaning and flood restoration company. In business since 1990, we pride ourselves on truly "serving" our customers. Our greatest reward is knowing our customers are happy with our work. To us, "It's not just your home or business; it's your Castle!"

Offers by Castle Keepers, Inc. Carpet Cleaning & Flood Restoration on Angi
Bowdens Carpet Cleaning-Tampa

Please note due to a high volume of business we are not able to schedule new carpet cleaning jobs until 8/20. We offer the Highest Customer Service at a reasonable price. All techs are certified and employed by our comapny. All Charges are discussed up front and disclosed. 24 hour Emergency Water Extraction.

Offers by Bowdens Carpet Cleaning-Tampa on Angi
Howard's Cleaning Service

Couches, hardwood, carpet, or tile and grout give Howard's a shout and we will get it out! We are a full service Carpet, Tile & Grout, Upholstery, and Hardwood Cleaning company. We service the greater Cincinnati area and Pinellas county Florida area. We have been in business since 2009. We have thousands of satisfied customers! We are a small business that is locally owned. Howards Cleaning has top of the line truck mounted equipment and portable for all your floor cleaning needs.

Offers by Howard's Cleaning Service on Angi

05/06/2016

NANCY and BILL G.

Louis, who now owns the company, did an excellent job.

Description of Work
We had 1 bedroom & 1 area rug cleaned.

07/24/2012

Elizabeth A.

They always do good work. They are very thought and Luther is best. Ovreall they have been a good service provider.

Description of Work
I used their services for general and heavy duty carpet cleaning.

07/06/2012

OSA L.

I think they are good and reasonably priced. They are polite and responsive.

Description of Work
I have been using them for carpet cleaning for my rental properties and for my home.

01/07/2012

Sherry R.

The service man was very professional and friendly. The work was good; I thought it a little expensive for what was done, but I would try them again for a more intensive cleaning.

Description of Work
Traffic areas of 4 rooms, no furniture moved.

07/20/2011

Janet C.

My carpets have gotten cleaner and cleaner every time they come. I have 2 dogs and 10-year-old carpets. They are in and out quickly. The price is really low. They are very friendly. There are two guys that operate it so I know exactly who is coming. The condition of my carpets has improved over time with their treatments.

Description of Work
I use Moon Carpet Cleaning for carpet cleaning.

04/17/2011

Joan H.

It went very well. They worked quickly, thoroughly, and politely. Very satisfied with results.This work was done at a close relative's house, but I do not know what (relatives) paid. Still - they were very satisfied with everything, including the charge. I found the company through Angie's List.

Description of Work
Shampooed 2 large rugs - moved furniture -

12/20/2010

Theresa S.

They were responsive and did an okay job. If I had a high quality carpet cleaner the stains probably would have completely came out but they did a good job getting most of it out, the carpet was pretty bad. I would not use them again just because they did an okay job and I though it could be better.

Description of Work
They came out for carpet cleaning.

09/22/2010

SUE H.

I have been using Moon for over ten years and will continual to do so.

Description of Work
The price is determined by square footage. I have had Moon clean carpet (they do a great job getting rid of pet urine and dirty spots), as well as furniture, draperies, oriental rugs. Very professional. They wear booties on their feet. They are punctual. Before cleaning, they look at each item to determine the best way to clean it.

Category carpet cleaners,drapery cleaning,upholstery cleaning

10/24/2008

Anne H.

Overall the whole experience was pleasant and relatively short. They put their surgical booties over their shoes before they enter and will move furniture, protect furniture feet and do whatever to not leave a mark on your belongings.

Description of Work
We got Moon's name from our carpet store/oriental carpet cleaners (who do not go to private homes). Luther, the "boss" is wonderfully professional. He is punctual and thoughtful enough to call ahead to give me his ETA. They have done several jobs for us. We have mostly wood and tile floors but lots of w-t-w carpets: 4 bedrooms, living room and a study. Usually one visit has been enough to get a few bad stains out. If not, he will come back as many times as necessary to get it out at no extra cost. Just a note: sometimes it will take several attempts as stains sometimes are very deep and have to rise from the carpet "scalp." Also, they can quickly schedule an appointment for not far in advance. This is great if there has been an accidental spill etc. Yes it does take about 6 hours to dry but open windows, an overhead fan or a standing oscillating fan can speed it up. We love this company! We will never use any other company.

10/07/2008

Steven Z.

Moon does a pretty thorough job and uses commercial grade cleaning equipment so we definitely see the impact of their work. The waste water generated is almost black which means they are getting up a big part of the dirt in our carpets and chairs. They work very quickly and are friendly. My only issue is that the carpets stay wet for about 8 hours, so opening up the windows (in the fall, not the summer) and turning on all the fans seems to be the only way to quickly get things back to dry. Not sure if this is typical for all carpet cleaners, but I can't complain considering how clean everything is once they are done. Definitely Recommended!

Description of Work
We had our carpets and chair upholstery cleaned by Moon Cleaning. We have tile in most of our home except for the four bedrooms and they can get really dirty so we have Moon clean them 2-3 times per year. We are pretty bad at vacuuming and we have two cats so things can go downhill quickly. We schedule the cleanings right before the major holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc). We also have a formal dining room and the cats like to sleep on the chairs so we automatically include them in the cleaning along with the carpets.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

MOON CARPET CLEANING

Founded 1980 • With Angi since June 2002

9446 SACRAMENTO DR

New Port Richey, FL 34655

CARPET, UPHOLSTERY, & DRAPERY CLEANING IN PLANT, TAKE DOWN & REHANG SERVICE.