Gutters Done Wright Inc

Founded 2005 • With Angi since February 2007

3 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEES. LICENSE NUMBER: 168796. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL....

Ken's Gutter Cleaning

Owner operated. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Tri County Power Washing

We are still offering services during CO-VID. During this time we will be following CDC guidelines and maintaining social distancing. From Pressure Washing to Paver Sealing to our Tile Roof cleaning program our goal is to make you and your neighbors say "WOW". Please contact us to book your appointment now or ask us any questions about our services. We look forward to working with you!

Aqua Affects

06/25/2018

Scott L.

Excellent work.

Description of Work
Gutters for single story home

09/12/2013

Dawn A.

The company representative stopped by the same day we called to discuss our concerns and provide an estimate of costs. Within a few days, workers arrived on schedule. They removed the existing gutter and downspout, and sealed the underground tube that would no longer be used. They then fabricated a new, seamless gutter, hung it with the proper pitch, and attached the downspout in the area we wanted. The work was done quickly. There was no damage to the landscaping, and the area was left absolutely clean. I believe the charges were quite reasonable considering the pitch of the roof, the length of the gutter, and the time spent. I will always call Gutters Done Wright when I have repairs or replacements to be made.

Description of Work
Removed old gutter and replaced with new.

07/22/2013

Anne U.

They were neat, responsive, tidy... just a pleasure to deal with and a great job!

Description of Work
Put all new gutters on my new roof

05/07/2013

Jean G.

Fortunately or unfortunately for the workers it was a rainy day. The crew was on time. The crew of two seemed efficient and eager to get the work done. The only comment I made to the owner, after the install, was that they showed up at the door with a cigarette hanging from their mouths. Not a good first impression. The owner was appalled and yes they were spoken to. I did have a few follow up questions. Clay came out yesterday and addressed my concerns. Clay was punctual and showed up at the appointed time. He could not have been any more accommodating at resolving the issues. All in all it was a positive experience and I would recommend them. I always like to work with smaller businesses as they are the backbone of our country. We are looking to use them for another small job. The responsiveness to email inquiries is limited. I would suggest reaching them by phone.

Description of Work
Remove old gutters and install new gutters.

01/23/2013

Michele C.

This company was recommended by people in my neighborhood who also had gutters installed by them. It's an owner-operated company; a husband and wife team. The owner came out and matched the gutters to our home. The gutters are functional yet not an eye sore!

Description of Work
They installed new gutters.

06/18/2011

MIKE W.

She was prompt in coming out but never returned my calls to do the work. She came out to look at the work but never sent the quote to me. I called her about three times so I don't know what her problem was and it was awfully perplexing. They were prompt and priced reasonably when they did work for me the first time and they had done good work. The second time was very strange.

Description of Work
Gutters Done Wright had put in some new gutters. We called them again for an estimate for gutter work.

09/22/2009

Christopher H.

They were very responsive, very thorough and very professional. I would use them again.

Description of Work
They installed new gutters.

06/16/2009

MATTHEW H.

I would strongly discourage using them if you have any desire for warranty or follow up. Seems like their only goal was to make the sale. I am somewhat conflicted writing this because - prior to the sale and up to and during the installation they were very responsive. I called them on a Tuesday, they came out Weds to do the estimate, they installed on Friday. I was fairly satisfied with the quality (even though Clay's foot did go thru my roof - apparently a rotted wood spot - I had someone else repair). But that is when everything went south. After paying them, I realized I didn't really like the looks of how they did the "wrap" in the front. It was just laying there, not connected to or flush with the wall. So I called Michele. Took me a few days until I finally caught her (opposite of when I did the install). When I finally did she said she'd come out on that Friday to change the elbow (minor change). She never came. It's been more than a month now. I've left at least a half dozen messages (polite at first - then progressively more assertive - but never rude or demeaning). The last being a fair warning that I would have to report negatively to Angie's list and the better business bureau. And I still haven't heard from them. The sad part? I understand that this "wrap" was a change to the original design and I would have understood if they wanted to charge a nominal fee to get the issue corrected. They never bothered to ask or discuss that possibility with me. So don't use them, unless your luck is such that the installer always gets it right the first time and you never have any follow up work.

Description of Work
Removed old gutters and installed gutters new around the front of my home.

07/09/2008

KYLE K.

Our house needed gutters and downspouts to augment existing gutters. Michelle came out and gave us a competitive estimate. She made helpful suggestions about where we could use additional coverage and where they could move downspouts to improve drainage. They were also able to connect with our existing gutters, saving on materials and labor. To her credit, she also pointed out a few places where additional gutters were not needed. The installation went smoothly, and we are happy with the result.

Description of Work
Added gutters around the entire perimeter of our home, including a 2nd story section.

02/24/2007

LISA P.

Michele came over and gave me a free estimate. She told me what size gutter would work best for the very high pitch on my house. They answered all my questions, were very nice, and friendly. I had no problems at all.

Description of Work
The workers took down all existing gutters around my house. They replaced them with new, larger gutters with a leaf guard. They cleaned up all their mess that they made with the leaves and dust etc.

Gutters Done Wright Inc

Founded 2005 • With Angi since February 2007

7024 Aurora Dr

New Port Richey, FL 34653

6" & 7" ALUMINUM GUTTER INSTALLATION, COPPER AVAILABLE, SEVERAL DIFFERENT TYPES OF LEAF GUARD AVAILABLE & 21 COLORS AVAILABLE. CLEAN OUTS & MINOR REPAIRS.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express