Anytime Fitness

With Angi since March 2009

4.4

Fitness - Centers

09/25/2014

Everyone working there is friendly. I had a free session with a coach. I liked it so I signed up for 6 more. The equipment is clean, modern. They also have free weights, dumb bells, kettle bells, recombant bikes and machines you can walk on.

08/19/2014

I haven't gone for a while because I thought their prices were too high. If they get on Angie's List they might bring their prices down. There's lack of equipment. I would rate them 6 out of 10. If the price came down I would consider using them again.

Description of Work
I went to Anytime Fitness for fitness.

09/09/2013

Everything has been handled very well.

Description of Work
Anytime Fitness in Tarpon Springs meets our needs and the manager has been great. I highly recommend them.

05/15/2012

We would recommend them. We pay $53 a month for two of us. The great advantage is that they are open anytime we want to go. It is kept clean and they have plenty of equipment. It's good. They are open 365 days a year. We have our own little key fob that lets us in so they don't actually have to have anybody at a desk. We are allowed to go to other facilities.

Description of Work
We use Anytime Fitness for our fitness center.

03/30/2012

It is a 24-hour studio, so you can come and go whenever you want to. I have a key, so that is very nice. It is actually very convenient for me because it is right around the corner. I would recommend them to someone. I would continue to use them in the future.

Description of Work
I go to Anytime Fitness for my fitness training.

Fitness center.