Navarre Family Eye Care

Eye Care - Optometry
Eye Care - Ophthalmology
Eye Care - Optical Sales & Repair
Eye Care - LASIK

Located within Navarre Family Eye Care, is Sight & Sun EyeWorks Northwest Florida’s Premier Optical network. Emergency phones: (850) 324-9928, (850) 384-6313. Additional DBA: Sight & Sun Eyeworks of Perdido, Sight & Sun, Sunglass Shack. Social Media sites: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NavarreFamilyEyeCare Twitter: https://twitter.com/NavFamEyeCare...

01/06/2016

Category optometrist

12/13/2015

Excellent eye exam. Minor change in vision. Rather than try to sell me new glasses/lenses, Dr advised that I keep what I have because a change would result in considerable expense with little to be gained. I thought this was extremely honest.

Description of Work
New patient. Routine eye exam, possible change of prescription

Category eyeglass repair,ophthalmology,optometrist

05/21/2015

They are really good. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I went for an eye exam and bought glasses from them.

Category ophthalmology,optometrist

03/05/2015

I called them and they got me in that same day. It was a great experience. I was worried and they got me in. It was a good thing. They are great. I love this place. We use them all the time. We’ve been using them for about two and a half years.

Description of Work
I have an eye doctor that people will love. The practice is Navarre Family Eye Care. I woke up in the morning with a vision problem. They did some diagnostic tests on possible retina separation.

Category ophthalmology

12/21/2014

We have always been very pleased with our service and the staff is excellent. Many of their staff have been there for years and it is so nice to be welcomed by friendly and familiar faces. I would highly recommend Navarre Family Eye Care.

Description of Work
Our entire family goes to Navarre Family Eye Care and have been our provider for 10 years.

Category optometrist