Bathtub Pros

Founded 2011 • With Angi since March 2015

Appliance Refinishing

Covering the southern half of Florida, we are proudly family owned and operated since 2011. Our technicians are factory trained and we have a Master Refinisher on staff. We cover almost every major metro market in Florida for the largest refinishing network in North America. We offer a written 5 year written, transferable warranty with every job and stand behind our product with zero exceptions....

Mr B home services

Appliances repair and Dryers vent cleaning

Offers by Mr B home services on Angi

07/21/2018

Very professional. David was punctual, explained in detail the process and how to take care of the finished bathtub. I would definitely recommend this company 100%!

Description of Work
Resurfacing bathtub

02/09/2018

workmanship was excellent and professional. communications with their office personal was not. there was confusion over appointments and lack of notification of a late arrival for scheduled work.

Description of Work
tub resurfacing

07/25/2017

Left bubbles in the finish. We will always see it. Was coming back for estimate on kitchen, never showed.

Description of Work
Bathtub refinishing

07/03/2017

Fine, except for an overspray on the bathroom walls, so I had to repaint some of the room. However, the tub is great.

Description of Work
Bathtub refinishing

03/23/2017

Do not use this company. They did not stand behind their work. After 1 year it is all peeling and chipping. They will not take my calls. I will wed to replace the total tubs. They are a disorganized mess..

Description of Work
They made such a mess of my tubs and tile. After 1 year chipping and peeling. They do not answer my calls. They said 5 year warranty. So disorganized during the job and sloppy.. do not clean up after themselves. They dropped a whole can of bathtub paint on my rugs. I have called 20 times and they do not return my calls to touch up all the chips and peeling in 2 bathrooms. Total disaster. I will need to go out and buy all new tubs. Do not use this company.

03/14/2017

Work was done quickly and as promised. Excellent job.

Description of Work
Refinished shower and garden tub

01/11/2017

Oscar did a great job. The sink looks better than new and he was super to work with.

Description of Work
Kitchen sink refinished

10/25/2016

It looks brand new, shiny and clean. No more rust stains, it is beautiful!! Oscar was very professional and courteous!! I would definitely use him again and recommend his company highly.

Description of Work
They repaired a chip in my bathtub then refinished it.

Category bathtub refinisher","appliance refinishing

10/24/2016

Bath Tub Pros were the best choice we made during our recent project. They were on time, on budget and did great quality work. All of our expectations were met. I would definitely recommend Oscar and his team at Bath Tub Pros again.

Description of Work
Refinished our tub and tile surround

Category bathtub refinisher","appliance refinishing

09/22/2016

AMAZING SERVICE! NOW WE HAVE A TUB THAT MATCHES THE COLOR OF THE TOILET AND SINK AND LOOKS BRAND NEW.

Description of Work
REFINISHED BATH TUB.

Category bathtub refinisher

Bathtub and shower refinishing. Tile refinishing. Countertop refinishing. Appliance Refinishing. Master chip repair. Custom paint colors. If you can think it, we can do it!

We do not install liners or bathtubs.