Hanlon Brothers Fences

• Trade License Number
  • 73077

5299 Windham Rd

Milton, FL 32570

Hanlon Brothers: Fence and Deck Company...

Resposiveness

fence company (8)driveway gate installation (1)decks & porches (1)

12/30/2020

Hanlan Bros. provided a professional service on repairing our wooden fence from storm damage. They worked hard with professionalism and timeliness. Our experience with this business was pleasant and we recommend them for future work on quality and price. Thanks to the business for a great experience!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wooden fence repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/30/2020

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate the business. Please let us know if you need anything else.

11/03/2020

I called 5 times to get an estimated. I reached a person once and never got a return call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
300 +feet of fence replaced

CATEGORY decks,fencing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2020

08/03/2020

Comparable price to other quotes but were able to get the job done much quicker than others. No issues

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quick job done at good price

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2020

04/28/2020

They did a great job. They did quality work, especially when compared to the work from other companies who’ve done fences in our new neighborhood.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fencing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2020

Photo for Hanlon Brothers Fences - 5299 Windham Rd, Milton, FL - 38525436

04/09/2020

Eddie Hanlon and the crew working with him were superior! They arrived at the date/time we agreed upon. They worked diligently to ensure the work was to my satisfaction. Any questions I had were addressed and requests I made were instituted. If I have another job they can handle, I will call them FIRST!!!! Outstanding is too soft for these men!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of new fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2020

01/29/2020

Fast, quick, easy, friendly, looks great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fence replace

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/29/2020

09/04/2019

Great. The team was professional and did quick work. I will definitely do more work with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Privacy fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2019

09/02/2019

Very pleased with the work and how they responded to my needs without a large cost to do. I would recommend them for any fence repairs or new fencing. I will use them again when need it. Very professional and knowledgeable at doing this fencing project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a fence section taken done for a shed to be installed and then rebuilt the fence after installation of shed. Also repaired a gate that was dragging and the hardware removed and replaced with better entry hardware so can use gate from either side and not dragging on ground.

CATEGORY driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2019

08/29/2019

Hanlon Brothers came in and got the entire job done in less than three days. The final result looks amazing, and months after installation the fence is perfectly sturdy. No sagging or loose parts. Everything looks clean, and all the gates work perfectly. Overall Matt Hanlon and his crew did an amazing job. I would absolutely hire them again, but seeing the work they did, it will probably be quite ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Fence Build - Over 300 FT.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2019

I really appreciate it [Member Name Removed]! A lot of pride goes into our work and I don't cut corners, but I still try to provide a good service at a reasonable price!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing