Friendly Home Maintenance Service

Founded 2010 • With Angi since August 2010

"WE DO WHAT HONEY DON'T" FREE ESTIMATES General handyman services. Painting, replacing doors and windows. Trim work. Appliances repaired and replaced. Floor repair and replacement. Remodeling of kitchens and bathrooms. Extensive experience preparing houses for sale. Can make repairs and recommendations that will enhance the houses appearance and make it ready and more appealing for the sale....

Beach Pressure Wash

When you call Beach Pressure Washing, you can count on us to use our special soft wash/pressure wash systems on your home with spotless results. This will keep your home clean and safe from potentially dangerous mold and algae buildup . We have years of experience, a highly skilled team, and are fully licensed and insured for all your pressure washing needs. On top of that, we use the best, eco-friendly solutions and cleaning ingredients. Tough on grime but easy on your lawn and plants. You have a lot invested in your home, let us take care of your investment for you. Keeping homes clean and safe - it’s what we do!

Offers by Beach Pressure Wash on Angi
Panhandle SoftWash

Panhandle SoftWash is a Family owned and operated Roof and Exterior cleaning company based in Pensacola, FL. and serving the entire NW FL, and SE AL. area. We are a veteran owned small business and the ONLY real SoftWash Systems certified company serving the Emerald Coast. As such we set the standards for all other local pressure washing companies in the area to strive for. Everyone of our technicians are background checked for criminal activity, as well as clear driving records. Also, our licensing and insurances (INCLUDING WORKERS COMP) are third party verified and monitored by www.theseal.com Because Panhandle SoftWash is partnered with more than 200 other like minded cleaning professionals all around the world we have available resources other locals companies simply do to have access to, like Being part of the "Good Stewards" commitment which says our first line of cleaning products will all be water based, environmentally friendly, low VOC cleaning detergents and additives. Also we will make every effort to be the best trained and equipped company in our market. And finally, we Along with our SoftWash Systems partner companies support the "Cure-Bowl" for cancer research. Panhandle SoftWash donates 100% of our "Exterior Window cleaning" revenues in 2021 directly to this wonderful cause.

First Class Cleaning

We offer quality and affordable carpet cleaning services. Give us a call to schedule your free estimate.

07/17/2018

Never responded to my text

Description of Work
Assemble coffees table with 2 end tables. Assemble computer chair, hang a couple things in the bathroom. Assemble 2 over toilet storage

Category handyman service

I ask all my customers and potential customers to bear with me as we move the business from Opelika, Alabama to Milton , Florida. I am sorry if some requests get dropped during this period as we are doing a self move. I also ask everyone to call me at 334-663-6549 to set up an appointment for a live estimate. I get email requests all the time and some I cannot verify they are real without a phone ...

09/22/2017

Excellent.

Description of Work
window replaced

06/12/2017

It went great. Gerry was punctual and stayed until he finished for the day. I had the work done in 2016.

Description of Work
Gerry did a bathroom remodel, installed a dishwasher and built a cabinet for it. He did a great job! I highly recommend him. He is also friendly and outgoing. I would not hesitate to hire him again.

02/27/2017

Angies list should be ashamed supporting these contractors. I will never use Angies list ever again.

Description of Work
Home remodeling

09/15/2016

Gerry is great and friendly, very straight forward and gets right to work. Everything looks nice and professional and won't hesitate to call again for future needs!

Description of Work
He installed a ceiling fan on the front porch, hung our new doorbell and house numbers, and changed the floodlights.

Thanks for the business.

Home Repair, Handyman Services, Exterior and interior Painting, Emergency Plumbing repair, Bathroom Repair, Toilet Repair, Sink Repair, Shower Repair, Interior Wall Repair, Build Interior Walls, Tile Repair, Tile Installation, Wallpaper Removal, Wallpaper Installation, Hardwood & Laminate Floor Installation, House Washing, Exterior Lighting Repair I will work with you also. If you have a project and just need some help I will be glad to come and give pointers, help estimate materials.

Check, PayPal