Arnold, Dr. Scott

Massage Therapy
Rehabilitation - Physical Therapy
Weight Mgt. - Dietitians/Nutritionists
Neuroscience - Neurology

http://www.acbn.org/activeacbn.htm, http://www.ncbtmb.org/consumers_find_practitioner.php, http://www.abms.org....

11/23/2014

Dr Arnold is very personable and easy to like. My wife and I have both gone to several chiropractors over the years and after a while we can tell when one knows what he is doing and is making progress. Dr Arnold was able to figure out the problems and get us going again as quickly as possible considering the injuries. My complaint was a lower back pain and he was able to get me re-aligned with no ...

Description of Work
Both my wife and I went to see Dr Arnold after moving to Milton. My wife injured her arm lifting something while moving and I injured my back pushing the lawn mower.

10/08/2013

Perfect

Description of Work
Back pain

04/29/2013

I would highly recommend him. I had a car accident in March and I the day after the accident I found myself having trouble breathing. I went into his office and he checked me out. I realized I had bruised muscles and ribs and he really helped me to feel better. He adjusted me so that I felt like I could breathe again.

Description of Work
I last had an appointment with Dr. Arnold last Tuesday.

03/27/2013

I went for an evaluation, and then began treatment.

Description of Work
i have had many back and neck problems, which resulted in migraine headaches. Dr. Arnold's treatment alleviated the headaches.

Category chiropractor,massage therapy

09/19/2012

Great!

Description of Work
I have spinal stenosis at an early age. I just moved to Pace about a month ago. I had been getting regular adjustments and they help my back. My old chiropractor recomended Dr. Arnold based on a reference book he had with a list of doctors and the procedures they do and equipment they have. Dr. Arnold is great! He is very personable which is important to me. He took the time to understand my problem and where my pain is. His adjustment of my back and neck were very good. He discussed exercises that would help. I have been to him twice now and I feel better. I will definitely continue going!

Category chiropractor

Chiropractic care and wellness, neurology, nutritional counseling, massage therapy, spinal & postural screenings.