A Personal Touch By Patricia

Founded 2016 • With Angi since August 2016

A Personal Touch By Patricia is the premiere full service cleaning company serving Orange Park, and the surrounding communities. In addition to full service cleaning we also provide a variety of different services ranging from handyman work to providing servers at your next party. We do it all! With more than 20 years of experience, we know what it takes to do quality work. Starting in Gainesville, we were named business of the year 5 years in a row. We go the extra mile for our customers, so call today and let us put our experience to work for you....

Big leaks? Damaged shingles? No problem! The roofing contractors at Jack C. Wilson Roofing Co. can handle any re-roofing or leak repair project no matter the size. With 72 years of experience and a long list of references, our customers expect nothing less than the best service. We are a family-owned and operated business that has focused on our clients for three generations. Our staff understands that you are the reason for our success. You deal directly with the owner or a family member. No sales people quote your project, in other words, no high-pressure sales.

An owner-operated small business that puts my customers requirements first. I can restore your driveway, sidewalk, fence, house, patio, and masonry like new. I remove mold, mildew, algae, grime, pollen, mud, and dirt stains using the pressure of water and cleaning solution. I am here to make your property's exterior appealing and increase your homes value up to 10%.

It's inevitable-over time your home will accumulate dirt, grime and mold that's hard to tackle on your own. Let an experienced power washing company take care of that tough filth for you. The professionals at Orr's Exterior Cleaning Solutions, LLC can restore the beauty of your home so you can sit back and enjoy the results.

11/13/2016

They kept my $1,400 deposit. The job never started. No labor was performed. No materials were bought by this company. But, they refuse to return my $1,400 deposit!

Description of Work
Installing Travertine floor tile in my house (labor, only).

Category flooring contractor

In no way did my company take any money from this client materials were bought. [Member Name Removed]called the night before and said her husbands friend was going to do it for free. Putting 4 men out of work for 3 days , Because that period was blocked out to do her floors. Her Husband came to my home and threatened me in front of my 13 year old granddaughter. The police were called and he was to...

08/30/2016

They showed up and worked straight through. When he got through, he cleaned up real well. Everything was done neatly, and he was really professional. He makes good suggestions on how to do something that I didn't think of. He is very resourceful.

Description of Work
They remolded my kitchen, reinstalled my grout, hung wallpaper, painted the ceiling, and put up a tile splash boards.

Category home remodeling