SENIOR CARE SERVICES

Founded 1997 • With Angi since January 2009

6356 Manor Ln Ste 100

Miami, FL 33143

LICENSE#: 30211149. DBA: SENIOR CARE SERVICES, INC....

07/30/2017

Ellen S.

The provider was most excellent as was the office manager and staff. Bent over backwards to meet Mom"s need for an English Speaking assistant.

Description of Work
Home health

04/21/2017

Armando M.

I contacted the agency in reference to providing personal care for a family member who needed post op care for a week. Ana Ponce the owner provided me with an initial home visit and provided me with the information needed to establish service. The care was started a week later and was excellent. Senior Care Services meet all my expectations and I can assure you I will recommend them to friends and family.

Description of Work
Personal care at home.

10/02/2016

Laura B.

Well since day one, it will be a year in January 2017. The caregiver becomes part of the family and that is priceless.

Description of Work
A CNA, caregiver working with a licensed company.

Category assisted living

02/28/2016

Adolfo S.

I was recommended to this place by a friend whose parents have been receiving their services for more than 5 years. Since, the moment I called them the staff was well prepared and friendly, they were straight to the point and made sure everything was completely clear.My major concern was to have someone on my parents care that is: Professional, friendly and loving not just someone who wants to get a check. I am very fortunate that the person they send is all I wanted and even more she is very respectful of my parents needs; as well as, a certified CNA. The administration is very well taken care of with every statement easy to understand. My parents have been patients of Senior Care Services since 2015, and we are very happy. I would definitely recommend this place to everyone looking for the best care for their parents or themselves.

Description of Work
My parents are in there late 80's and I was looking for someone to go to their house to provide them with nursing care.

02/27/2016

LIZ W.

The aid was wonderful she helped us with everything and she was good to my mother .Unfortunatly she had to leave for her country unexpectedly. But no worries Ana has some one ready to take her place . I highly recommend Senior care Services .both my husband and I are medical doctors and have had wxperience with other agencies . We both find this agency far superior

Description of Work
My 92 year old mother moved in unexpectedly .i had read good reviews of senior care I called president day And the answering service answered they were so professional and nice I wS pleasantly surprised . a represenitive called me soon after set up the help for me the aid called and I received a follow up phone call . The next day the owner came to our house and interview my mother to fing out the prrticulars of my mother

02/25/2016

Maidoly F.

I was recommended by a social worker at Mount Sinai hospital. My father needed assistance after suffering a stroke and they a wonderful caregiver to help him. I am very happy with their services. I highly recommend this company and their great staff.

Description of Work
My father had a stroke and needed a caregiver to assist him everyday.

11/30/2015

Johnny A.

I was referred to Senior Care Services by a social worker at Baptist Hospital. They were highly recommend as being in business for many years and very reliable. I called and they sent a liaison to evaluate my father and sent a very nice and professional aide to assist him at home. I am very happy with the aide and my father is receiving good care

Description of Work
My father had a stroke and I needed an aide for him at home

11/04/2015

Stephanie B.

The next morning, a very caring Community Liaison came to a**** my father. He was very thorough and we felt very comfortable that my father was going to be well cared for. They provided a very kind and professional caregiver that my father is very happy with.

Description of Work
My father was being discharged from the hospital after a heart attack. I needed him to be looked after and well taken care of in the comfort of his own home. A social worker from the hospital recommended Senior Care Services and gave us their information.

04/08/2015

Milagros T.

Ana came to evaluate my father at the hospital and scheduled for me to meet our aide the next day. Our aide is very kind and caring to my father and takes care of all of his needs. My father's health is somewhat better but I could see that his spirits are high and his motivation to get better is high due to his relationship with his aide. I am very happy with Senior Care Services and would recommend the service to anyone who wants loving and caring help who truly want to do what is best for the patient.

Description of Work
I needed home care and was referred to this company by a social worker at South Miami Hospital. The social worker told me that Ana the owner was a former Elder investigator who took very good care of her clients.

03/13/2015

FREDRICK R.

I am still very happy with the aide that was provided for us. Also, anytime we call the company for questions, the call is answered or returned within about 30 minutes. I will easily recommend Senior Care Services to my relatives if they need their type of service.

Description of Work
This is an update to a prior review in November.

BrightStar Care - Ft Lauderdale - Pompano Beach

At BrightStar Care of Fort Lauderdale, we answer the phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for whatever your need is; our local team is available to you and your family . From childcare and adult homecare to elder care and more, you can count on our team of fully screened care professionals to deliver the utmost in quality care and service because, for us, it’s all about making more possible for all those we serve. Period. Call us at #954-771-9790; we answer the phone 24 hours a day, 7 days! ANY staffing situation! Just tell us what you need; the answer to your question is “Yes, we can!”

Home Healthcare - In-home Services
    Longterm Care - Assisted Living

We provide assistance with bathing, dressing, medication management, incontinence care, laundry, errands, escort to doctors appointments and a large variety of other services tailored to the clients needs