PRESTIGE AUTO BODY

Auto Service
Auto Detailing
Auto Accessories
Auto Sales

For over 27 years, Prestige Auto Body has been providing excellent customer service and repairs for our community of loyal customers. Family owned and operated. Lifetime warranty on all our repairs. Free estimates and now with our new Auto Sales division we are your one stop for all your automotive needs....

JAP Tech Inc

After 25 years in business servicing and repairing Hondas and Acuras, Jap. Tech. has fine tuned the service and attention that your Honda or Acura deserves. We are your high quality premier service and repair facility, with dealership technology and knowledge, but without dealer prices. Jap. Tech. uses genuine Honda and Acura parts for repairs and services. What this means for you is that you can bring your new Honda or Acura to us immediately without voiding the manufacturer’s warranty. So if your Honda or Acura has 10,000 miles or over 100,000 miles, bring your car to South Florida’s Honda or Acura specialist for the best service you deserve. Guaranteed!

10/02/2017

Went very well I only had to drop off and pick up the next day and it looks ready

Description of Work
Collision damage from a hit and run

Category auto body repair,auto detailing,auto painting

09/20/2017

Irma hit, work was delayed due to this.

Description of Work
Paint and replacement parts installed.

Category auto body repair

08/22/2016

No reply. No one there to assist me. No reply to my message.

Description of Work
Tried to contact them for an estimate, and no-one ever replied. I guess they don't want my business.

Category auto painting

05/03/2016

Friendly and professional. Helped with the price.

Description of Work
Paint and auto body work.

Category auto body repair

03/15/2016

Excellent. The initial contact was courteous and informative. Once the arrangements had been made with the insurance company Prestige ordered the parts (so as to keep the truck for as short a period of time as necessary). They informed me when the parts came in and helped me get a rental from a local car rental company. The work was done in a week (which was less time than estimated based on the d...

Description of Work
Repaired damage to right rear of truck at the corner of the quarter panel and the rear bumper. The damage prevented opening the tail gate to load and unload cargo in the bed of the truck

Category auto body repair,auto repair

Customer pick up/drop off with prior arrangements. We accept all auto insurance companies. Paintless dent removal, body repair, and body refinish.

none