Canine Counselors

With Angi since July 2010

Animal Training
Animal Boarding Kennels

02/19/2015

Description of Work
Had a very nice trainer who came to our house for eight lessons. She gave us good tips for every issue we had and allowed us to spread the lessons out to accommodate us. We feel these lessons were worth the money because we felt we had support thru those difficult months with a new puppy. We noticed the difference and now have a beautiful 12 month old, less stubborn, almost adult dog.

04/19/2013

I used them 3 months ago. It was pricey. It was for 10 at home lessons. The training was good. They worked with us. He came and worked with us and he was professional. The quality of the my work was good.

Description of Work
I used Canine Counsellors for dog training.

07/14/2011

It went fine- I strongly recommend them.

Description of Work
Andres trained our puppy, Lola, and he was wonderful. Lola made big progress, and our other dogs also benefited from the training. He was knowledgeable, professional, and most accommodating. A few friends had already recommended this company for dog training, and they were right. After the duration of the training, one can bring the dog for additional reinforcement to South Miami High School, every other Saturday. This service is free, and it lasts as long as the dog lives.

Category dog trainers

Puppy training & boarding.

American Express, MasterCard, Visa