Bri's Eye Photography

Wedding Planning
Bridal Shops
Gifts
Catering

Full service with mask inside or outside if you request.

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

I am one man on a mission to offer discounted quality photography services to those who may not have ordinarily been able to afford it or those who are tired of what the thieves out there charge while they hold your files hostage. I accept cash, check and occasionally credit cards....

06/06/2018

I never went there, but I keep getting asked to review. I have no idea what this place does or how it is run.

Description of Work
None. I never contacted anyone

02/03/2017

Absolutely perfect! He arrived early to my event to take the before pictures! Then the party was on he took over 300 hundred pictures and every last picture was PERFECT!

Description of Work
It was my birthday party! He did the photography for me.

02/03/2017

Absolutely wonderful! He did over 300 pictures and all of them was breathtaking!

Description of Work
It was my birthday party! He did all the photography!

12/05/2014

Brian went out of his way and gave more than 100% in his choice of location and quality of his pictures. We asked for pictures in two locations and he accommodated even though it was really hot on the beach. He was able to capture the best of the family even dealing with 6 adults and 3 children.

Description of Work
Brian did family portraits. What is unique about his services is his flexibility and his creativity. He did the photography at two different locations to get the best family pictures we have taken. He is very reasonable and you cannot get a better photographer.

Category photographers,bridal shops,wedding planning

I offer photography for all occasions including weddings, birthdays, corporate events, engagement, pets, parties, baby showers, quicenieras, couples any other memorable occasions you may want fond photographic memories of. I also do real estate photography for those selling their homes or for any other items you are looking to sell (cars, boats, visiting in-laws). LOL

Videography, aerial photography.