AMERICAN CHARIOTS AUTO BROKERS

Founded 1977 • With Angi since April 2009

Auto Sales

Purchase or Lease of new autos both foreign and domestic without the stress of negotiating for hours at a local dealer.The prices are wholesale and the experience is one of shear delight. Cars are delivered to your office, home or other location of your choice. All rebates are passed on to the consumer and special interest rates as well....

07/07/2015

Why should buying cars be harder than buying a new dishwasher? If you call American Chariot's it's not! This is the second car I've bought from Judy at American Chariots, the first was a used car and was a good deal. This time it was a new car, I wanted a 2015 Subaru Outback. I called Judy and told her what type of car I wanted, when I needed it, the color preference, my "must have" options. She contacted her Subaru contact. She sourced a car that exactly matched my specifications which was in transit to a dealer, gave me a haggle-free price. Car was delivered to my home a few days later on a flatbed tow truck, and I just had to complete paperwork at my home. Never had to visit a dealer. Super easy. Did not have to sit there and wait for a salesman to go back and forth with his "manager". I financed the car at 1.9% through the Subaru finance program that was on offer. Interestingly, while looking for a new car I had gone through Consumer Reports Internet Buying Service and had a quote from the same dealer that supplied the vehicle to American Chariots. Their "Internet Manager" quoted me a price that was almost $500 more than what I paid through American Chariots. The "Internet Manager" sent me emails wanting me to come to their dealership and work out a deal. I saved half a day of my life NOT going there. American Chariots gets paid a finders fee by the dealer, so performs their service at no cost to the buyer and while it's possible if I was a good negotiator I could have got a slightly better price to me the hassle is just not worth it.

Description of Work
I called Judy and told her what type of car I wanted, when I needed it, the color preference, must have options. She sourced a car, gave me a haggle-free price and arranged a loan. Car was delivered to my home and I just had to complete paperwork at my home. Never had to visit a dealer.

01/14/2015

Description of Work
Tired of haggling and getting ripped off by auto dealerships, we tried this service, offered through my credit union. I don't have enough good things to say about Judy and Karla. They were helpful, honest, patient, explained everything as we went along. No pressure, and they got us the car that we wanted below the price we would have paid ourselves. The car was delivered in a flatbed truck to our home on Saturday. We never set foot in the dealership! Never thought buying a new car would be such a pleasant experience. I would use them again, and recommend them, without hesitation.

06/27/2014

Description of Work
great auto buying service....great price and great service

04/14/2009

Three days later they delivered my car. No hassles, no hours at the dealership, no dealer's prep charges.

Description of Work
Buying my car thru Judy made the purchase enjoyable. I called Judy with my wish list....car manufacturer, model, exterior and interior colors plus all the "goodies" that I wanted on the car. She called me back a day later and asked that we come to her office. She had located a car that had everything on my wish list. She quoted a invoice price (which matched what I had found on edmunds.com, cars.com and ConsumerReports.com.) She added a destination charge, their fees for finding and delivering the car plus all applicable taxes and title fees. I knew what I was willing to pay. This was less. I even got the manufacturers rebate.

Category car sales

SAVINGS ON YOUR NEW-CAR PURCHASE OR LEASE, NO-MONEY-DOWN LEASES (WITH APPROVED CREDIT), LOW INTEREST RATES ON FINANCING, PROFESSIONAL SERVICE AND NO NEED FOR HAGGLING, ONE-ON-ONE EXPERIENCE – BY APPOINTMENT, EXTENDED SERVICE WARRANTIES AVAILABLE, ALL AFTER-MARKET ACCESSORIES (ALARMS, LO-JACK, ETC), A FAIR PRICE FOR YOUR TRADE-IN, ONE-STOP SHOPPING – ACCESS TO VIRTUALLY EVERY MAKE AND MODEL.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available