A YOUNG Plumbing Corp

Florida: General
08/31/2023

4425 SW 74th Ave

Miami, FL 33155

We offer sewer line inspections jetting and repairs

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

DBA : Trenchless Sewer Line Repairs. Specializing in all phases of sewer lines-- drain pipe installation, drain cleaning, sewer cleaning, trench-less sewer repairs, and more! We repair cast iron pipes without breaking your floors! Residential and commercial. We are certified Perma-Loner and Picot installers. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! ...

plumbers (9)drain pipe installation (5)drain cleaning (4)sewer cleaning (2)septic tank service (1)

07/28/2021

David R.

My house which was built in the 70’s with cast iron pipes was having constant problems with clogs and water backing up. My usual plumber ran a video camera and discovered that the drain pipes were showing signs of sever decay with impending failure. He said he didn’t do trenchless repairs which involves cleaning and removing severely rusted spots, then coating inside of pipes with an epoxy resin. I searched on this site for contractors and called four different companies for estimates. Spoke with John who’s crew came out and reinspected my drain pipes. Problem was confirmed, I decided to go with him because he answered all my questions and was very punctual. He did everything he committed too in a timely and professional manner. I’m glad I selected this company! The drains work like the house is new again.

Description of Work
Sewer line repair

Category plumbing,sewer cleaning

Work Completed On 05/24/2021

11/24/2020

Catherine D.

They arrived on time. Worked about 30 minutes at cut out and left. I cleaned one tub and when I went to clean the other one it would not drain. I called. They came back shortly and completed the project.

Description of Work
Sewage had backed up into bathtubs.

Category drain pipe,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 11/24/2020

10/21/2020

David H.

They showed up late when they did show up it was 2 young kids and first thing they asked for was 50 percent of the job 5k in cash when I said I would like a contract before I turn over that kinda cash they called the owner John were he became upset and very unprofessional and rude. Thank god I didn’t give them any money this guy was so unprofessional I would never hire him for anything.

Description of Work
Redline sewer pipe

Work Completed On 10/20/2020

I cannot belive how badly this customer treated my employees. we gave him a written quote he agreed to the quote and we were there there very next day. This customer wanted us to do all the work before he gave us a deposit. he told my employees that we would take his money and not show up. We showed up as agreed . We showed up with 70,[Member Information Removed].00 of equipment and material and did not give us a deposit. We wished him well and left. I think this customer is out to get a job done for free. I wish him well but we are not the contractor for him.

09/12/2020

Bruce K.

Didn’t bother to call back until it was already fixed.

Description of Work
Repair of outside hose line

Work Completed On 09/12/2020

we do not repair water lines we only repair sewer lines. we have never done business with this gentleman. Please call us and we will resolve this issue. 786 322 4600 He asked us for a quote on 7/28 / 20 at 843 pm. We responded by 729 am that we don't do this type of repair and he left us a bad review. I

08/01/2020

Carolyn J.

Excellent, thorough and professional job by the team of workers. John stopped by to make sure the work was being done properly. They were very courteous, and made sure my home was kept clean during and after the process.

Description of Work
plumbing

Category drain cleaning

Work Completed On 08/01/2020

07/18/2020

John W.

The job was a complete success. Our home is 53 years old and so was the cast iron plumbing. We weren't having any plumbing issues but thought that we should try to head off any issues that would be not far down the road. We hired A Young Plumbing and a good thing we did. They cleaned and jetted the plumbing and ran a camera down the pipe to give us an idea of what we were dealing with. We had holes all along the pipe and areas where chunks of the cast iron had just eroded away. The crew performed the work of installing basically a new pipe within the cast iron pipe. I am overall satisfied with the work performed and the peace of mind that comes from knowing we won't have t worry about this issue for 50 years.

Description of Work
trenchless plumbing

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 07/19/2020

thank you for you review. We appreciate your feed back

Jerry M.

John did everything he would said he would do and more. Great job. Anybody used him will be happy.

Description of Work
PDC ran from the house to the street.

Work Completed On 01/03/2019

mindy G.

They did a very good job, They were professional, friendly and the price was reasonable.

Description of Work
They did sewer pipe lining.

Work Completed On 05/15/2020

Carmen G.

They were awesome. It was excellent. They were on time. They were polite. They cleaned up after themselves.

Description of Work
They fixed the pipe on my mother's house.

Work Completed On 07/03/2020

caridad C.

It was great. They were able to solve it with the time they said they were going to. The price was very fair. They have a very good customer service.

Description of Work
They did a trench less plumbing repair for me.

Work Completed On 07/16/2019

All phases of sewer lines-- drain pipe installation, drain cleaning, sewer cleaning, trench-less sewer repairs, and more! We repair cast iron pipes without breaking your floors!

We do not specialize in faucet/ fixture services or repairs -- Don't see your need on our list of services? Give us a call to further discuss your needs!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing