A-Max Air Conditioning Inc

Founded 2004 • With Angi since September 2006

Call us at 305-255-6671 to take advantage of our $65 Service Call or Preventative Maintenance Deal. We have been servicing our community since 2004 and have been an Angie's List Super Service Award winner for the last 10 years in a row. We are honored to provide you with honest and reliable service....

D. Martinez Services Corp

D.Martinez Services Corp is a Certified Air Conditioning and General Contractor company servicing Miami- Dade, Broward County and the surrounding areas. Call to schedule your free estimate and to get a specialist construction manager out to your home today. He and his team are available Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. The job will get done right the first time. Services A/C Services and Repair A/C Maintenance A/C Installation Residential and Commercial

MU Mechanical Contractor

We have the experience and dedication to bring get the job done right! Specializing in Heating and Air Conditioning services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Boxxhead LLC

03/20/2021

They were the best, I highly recommend them. They were very professional, the owner explains anything that you need to know and answers all my questions. I already recommend them to anyone. The price is very competitive as well.

Description of Work
They serviced my home, my brother in law's home and my brother's home. They repaired my heating and air conditioning unit.

02/08/2021

They arrived on time, then troubleshot the issue that I have, extremely courteous and professional. They repaired my AC system and did a checkup at the same time; replaced a faulty part, which they have in the truck, which means that there is no ordering and waiting. I will definitely call them again in the future.

Description of Work
Changed faulty contactor

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

09/14/2019

My 15 year compressor and air handler needed to be replaced. Because I live in a condo where the units are on the roof a crane was needed to place the compressor on the roof . It took 4 hours. A-Max for many years for both my home and rental property and I totally recommend them.

Description of Work
Replaced air conditioner.

08/01/2019

Dustin and his crew did a great job and gave the best price out of several quotes. Dustin spent a lot of time explaining our options and going over the pros and cons of different models. The work was done in a very professional and clean way.

Description of Work
Air conditioners replaced

06/15/2019

We live in South Florida. Last week was hellishly hot and wouldn't you know, our Trane unit went out leaving half of the house without air! The unit was 16 years old so a costly repair just did not make sense. So, mid-evening, A-Max's owner came over to measure the half of the house serviced by the broken unit and then priced out three different A/C units for me to consider. I selected a unit manu...

Description of Work
Repair/replace two high efficiency central air conditioners

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We offer service, repair, maintenance and installation of central air conditioning and heating systems for residential and light commercial applications. We also perform duct cleaning, installation, repairs and sealing work.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing