Inmon Automotive Services

Auto Transmission
Auto Radiators
Auto Towing
Auto Mufflers

Welcome to Inmon Automotive. We are a full-service preventive maintenance and auto repair center specializing in American and Asian import brand vehicles. We're a family owned and operated business serving Brevard County, Florida since 1959. We use the latest diagnostic equipment and we only use quality replacement parts to guarantee your vehicle is serviced correctly while maintaining your warranty. We pride ourselves on performing high quality, guaranteed service you can trust at a fair price and truly believe we are your best choice for vehicle maintenance and service. Our technicians are ASE-certified. Call us at (321) 453-3281 in Merritt Island to schedule an appointment or just stop by!...

Doug Leon's Auto SVC

As a Business owner/Operator, we have access to a very good paint and body man, get windshields replaced, and we always have a special promotion going on in our "Car Care Club" - e-mails - and news letters.

02/01/2018

Great service: Scheduled with minimal wait time for me and gave me a courtesy ride. Let me pick up my car and come back when the parts came in the next day. I don't feel like I can evaluate on price because I didn't try to get any other quotes, but I am quite happy with the service and the work. Also had my oil changed though and the price for that was significantly cheaper than the drive thru pla...

Description of Work
check engine light

08/21/2017

Good service. Honored Angie's List oil change discount. Unfortunately, they forgot to install the wiper blades as invoiced. Had to drive back for the correction. They apologized and provided several coupons for future services. Also installed customer provided side mirror with no charge.

Description of Work
Repaired HVAC plus oil change, wiper blade change, and diagnose leak in windshield washer system.

07/12/2017

Everything went exactly as promised

Description of Work
Oil Change Front Brakes and Rotors

02/03/2016

A phone call the morning before had the car in the shop overnight and worked on the following day. Excellent service.

Description of Work
Correctly diagnosed engine warning light issue. The local Chevrolet dealer incorrectly dx'd the issue as non-working hi-pressure fuel pump. $838. Plus, another $900 in suggested "extra work". Inmon replaced evaporation solenoid. $213. Car fixed.

Category auto repair

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thanks so much for sharing your positive experience with us. It makes us happy too when we can save you some money. We'll be here next time you need us! Thanks again! Terry Inmon

01/13/2016

I got a quote from the local VW dealer and "Inmon Auto" was way below what the Dealer was asking. When I called "Inmon Auto" to give them the go ahead they said they would order the necessary parts and contact me when they arrive. I asked it they needed a deposit and to my surprise they said no. All of this took place over the phone. I had not yet set foot in the shot. I couldn't be happier with t...

Description of Work
Replaced CV Axle, Rear brake pads & Rotors.

Category auto repair

It was our absolute pleasure to meet you and have the opportunity to provide service for your VW. Positive feedback like yours is deeply appreciated by all of us here at the shop, and we all look forward to seeing you again!

08/17/2015

I called Inmon Automotive Services based on good reviews from Angie's list. I recently had a leaking hydralic engine mount replaced by my dealer and wanted to get the other two mounts replaced because of a resulting engine shake (replacing one mount is like replacing one tire--it's best to replace them all). I called Inmon at 8AM and they set up an appointment for 10AM that same morning. I came by and their mechanic spent a good 15-20 minutes looking over my car to isolate where the engine shake was coming from. They confirmed that the other engine mount and the transmission mount should be replaced. I agreed and we set up a time/date to do the work (parts needed to be special ordered). I was back within a week for the actual repair. It was a three-hour job and I had no other transportation, so I asked if someone could drop me off at the nearby shopping mall so I didn't have to sit in the waiting area for such a long time. They were happy to do that for me, which I greatly appreciated! One of the owners himself drove me. He was very pleasant and I enjoyed chit-chatting with him while in his truck. When the work was done I was picked up at the mall and returned to the shop. As I always do, before I paid I inspected the work. When I had a question about a noise coming from my A/C compressor, the mechanic came out, made an adjustment, and all was well. I found my experience with Inmon Automotive Services to be a very pleasant one. Everyone there was very nice and accommodating. They did good work and their prices were very reasonable. I would not hesitate to call them again or to recommend them to a friend or family member.

Description of Work
I had an engine mount and a transmission mount replaced.

01/03/2015

My experience was very favorable and I will use Inmon in the future, to service my vehicle. Taking a vehicle to a full service provider as opposed to the quick oil/lube change provider, especially before a long highway trip, allows for a complete vehicle inspection and can potentially make that trip safer and problem free.

Description of Work
Oil/lube, transmission service, and rear end fluid flush/replacement. Inmon also performed a complete inspection ot the vehicle and discovered a serious problem with my left rear brake. The pads had seized against the caliper causing the left rear wheel to be very difficult to turn. At first I have to admit I was suspect, but upon inspection of the pads, I could tell there was a definite problem, that would have caused a potential highway breakdown if it had not been discovered and addressed.

12/29/2014

Excellent! Inmon provided very helpful advice that saved us money, unnecessary expenses on the old XTerra, which passed muster at trade-in. They are our auto repair place of choice from here on out--and we found them because of Angie's List!

Description of Work
Oil change, systems checkup on 2000 Nissan XTerra SUV, before we traded it in.

10/11/2014

The service people at Inmon were very nice, responsive. They gave a detailed explanation of what they were going to do, what it would cost, and stuck to the estimate. Everything went very well.

Description of Work
Serviced and replaced brake pad on my truck

07/30/2014

The initial estimate was $1,500 to install an engine I had already purchased. The final bill was just under $3,000. They claimed that I had verbally okayed the extra charge for belts and gaskets, which I remembered differently. I certainly remember wanting belts and gaskets, but have no recollection of verbally approving the doubling of their fee. After the job was finished, I noticed a problem with exhaust smoke coming out from under the hood, which I attributed to Inmon's failure to install a gasket. The denied this and said the exhaust pipe was moving because it needed a new hanger. I went to a muffler shop and found out that Inmon's story was full of hot air (pun intended). My impression is that they are not above making up a story to get rid of you. I will not be back.

Description of Work
Engine installed

Category auto repair

Auto Service - Air Conditioning, Car Care Club, Batteries, Belts & Hose Inspection, Brake Service & Systems, Computerized Engine Analysis, Cooling System Maintenance, CV & Drive Axle, Emissions Testing, Exhaust, Fuel Injection Service, Oil, Lube, & Filter, Radiator Repair, Roadside Assistance, Shocks & Struts, Tire Replacement, Tire Rotation, Towing, Transmission Maintenance, Wheel Alignment, & Wheel Balance.

Auto Body Work.