Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur

Founded 2014 • With Angi since July 2014

General Remodeling
Career Coach
Financial Planning

Financial Consultant, real estate investment, career coach. ...

UpperLeft Wealth Management is here for anyone planning for and trying to figure out if they're on pace for retirement, or are looking for investment management, advice on social security, home mortgages, taxes in retirement, or other financial questions. Our data-driven processes and strategic planning mean we help you face the curveballs life can throw at you. I am a CFP® and fiduciary, and hold an M.B.A. in finance from Columbia Business School. My reputation is built on your trust. If you're ready to look at improving your odds of success, contact me at www.upperleftwealth.com.

Complete Drywall Contractors is a specialty contractor that takes great pride in satisfying every customer they have the honor of serving. We will talk to homeowners and business owners in a one-on-one setting to determine the services necessary to do things the right way. Any work that Complete Drywall Contractors is hired to do, will be done by Complete Drywall employees. No work is subcontracted out to others. This is one rule, put in place by President and Owner, Arturo Rodriguez, that is never broken. He knows that his crew will be able to provide the highest level of quality to each customer, and that is the highest priority at Complete Drywall Contractors. All products and materials that are used on the job site are of the highest grade.

We are a Florida state certified general contractor operating in all 67 counties in the state of Florida for all residential and commercial needs.

11/16/2017

He did a great job. Very good quality of work. He showed up on time, worked pretty much non-stop throughout the day, and delivered what he promised. He was very honest and trustworthy. I would highly recommend him and I will use him in the future.

Description of Work
He remodeled my kitchen and bathroom a couple weeks ago. This week he tore down and repaired some drywall after I did some electrical work.

Category drywall,remodeling,home remodeling

09/19/2014

My dealings with him have always been fair and honest.

Description of Work
Real estate related things.

Category

Financial Consultant, real estate investment, career coach. I'll buy your home & pay you cash any price range 3215766947. I buy houses when others say no or Email TomPeter52@yahoo.com I `ll buy houses any condition - price -area walk away today 3215766947 or TomPeter52@yahoo.com I'm also a financial consultant (money broker) entrepreneur extraordinaire I`ll solve all your home financial problems supply you with private lenders and handel all upside down mortgages. Hope to hear from you soon.

I help all that want it I give peace of mind to all people`s problems properties and motivate you to a better life if that`s what you want. call me if you want an opportunity.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available