Saunders, Ben DMD

With Angi since April 2015

Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dentistry - Pediatrics
Dentistry - General

Ben Saunders, DMD Pediatric Dentistry offers the convenience of providing all pediatric dental needs such as preventive care, restoration and orthodontic services for infants, children and teens at every stage of development. We are also one of the region s top providers of dentistry for special needs children of all ages and adults....

03/09/2015

N/A Did not get to see the doctor.

Description of Work
Tried to schedule an appointment for son and staff refused in a negative manner to do so. Instead indicated in a very unprofessional manner that they did not see 17 year old individuals. However, all of their advertisements - front signage, online and newspaper ads indicate that they accept teenage clients.

Category oral surgeons

05/20/2013

Dr. Ben (this is what he goes by) has made my son love to go to the dentist since he was about 2 years old, and he is 13 now. At this appointment, my son had his teeth cleaned, and right after this, he had his appointment with Dr. Ben. Dr. Ben looked over his X-rays, and happily declared my son's mouth cavity-free! Dr. Ben has done an unbelievable job of straightening my son's teeth through puttin...

Description of Work
My son had his normal cleaning/dental visit on this date.

Category pediatric dentist

04/16/2012

Everything has always been excellent! The entire staff are very courteous and attentive to the needs of the child.

Description of Work
We have been using Dr. Saunders for years. This appointment was a check-up. Our 16 year old and 8 year old are patients. Our son was terrified of the dentist due to a prior bad experince. Dr. Ben changed all of that, and he loves to go to the dentist. He has an excellent bedside manner with the patients and parents. He is very patient and makes sure the child is comfortable and explains throughly what is going on. My son had surgery and his staff checked on him the day after. Highly recommended.

Category oral surgeons

12/09/2011

We have been useing Dr Ben for several years now. His bedside maner and his staff make kids want to go to the dentist, as well as want to brush their teeth. He makes the parents feel welcome and listens to our conserns with a kind ear and a gental hand. I would recomend Dr.Ben Saunders to every parent in the area. Your kids will thank you and your wallet will too.

Description of Work
We have been useing Dr. Ben for several years now. Our 12 year old broke a bracket on his braces. Dr Ben saw him right away(with in 48 hours of calling). His bedside maner makes my boys want to go to the dentist every month is we needed to.

Category oral surgeons,pediatric dentist