Updated Designs

Founded 2009 • With Angi since May 2010

Updated Designs specializes in designing, building and installing Pull Out shelves for your kitchen, bath, or laundry cabinets. Even garage storage and furniture....

Kitchen Wise of Tampa Bay

Kitchen Wise of Tampa Bay

OUR VISION: At Kitchen Wise , We believe that the home is ones sanctuary and needs to deliver as much value as possible to the families and individuals hat occupy it.. The kitchen is arguably the most important room in most homes, it is a place where we eat, where we gather, and where we take care of family. Kitchen Wise products and services are designed to enhance the home life experience while maximizing SPACE, EFFICIENCY and VALUE. While most people focus on the appearance of the kitchen, we believe that the inside of your cabinets should be be as beautiful as the outside of your cabinets. PRODUCTS and SERVICES: We are smart enough to know that our products are expected to withstand the daily rigors of a busy family. That is why we maintain strict standards of product quality, with all of our products professionally engineered to provide our customer value for years to come. We focus on organizing and maximizing space within your existing cabinets. We focus on but are not limited to: roll-outs, new drawer boxes, blind corner solutions, spice pullouts, cutlery inserts, decorative knobs and handles, trash can systems and much much more! https://kitchenwise.com/tampa-bay/about-us/

04/16/2016

Barry did a fabulous job! He arrived on or before each appointment time. He installed the pullout shelves and it was a quick install. The price is reasonable ($405.00). Barry is a professional. The work area was clean when he completed the job. I would hire Barry again. Thank you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed pullout shelves in some cabinets and under the sink in the kitchen.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,woodworking

Thanks so much for the nice review. I enjoyed working with you. I welcome a challenging kitchen like yours, and am glad the improvements worked for you. Thanks again!

08/15/2015

Barry was very prompt in responding to my estimate request and hired him immediately once he came out and measured and priced cabinets. Installed 1 1/2 weeks later. On time and done in 2 hours. I have one funky cabinet that has a huge inaccessible spot. Henknew how to solve the issue. I am VERY HAPPY with the end results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed double pull out shelves in kitchen cabinets

06/01/2015

Barry was patient, observant and asked a number of questions. It was clear that he wanted to understand how I used things in my kitchen, and what problems I wanted to minimize and what I wanted to work better for me. He offered a number of design options. The next day I had another vendor come to give a second consultation. His approach was very impersonal, so I knew Barry was the person I wanted ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided consultation for installing roll out shelves in the kitchen and 2 bathrooms. I decided to just do the kitchen at this time but may do the bathrooms later.

CATEGORY custom cabinets

Thanks so much for posting the pictures. Everything is SO organized! I'm glad everything worked out to your satisfaction. I truly appreciate your business... Barry

05/15/2015

Wow!! If I could give A+ I would. Barry was so professional in all aspects of my contact with him. I had called many other companies about what I was trying to do and none of them seemed to understand or said my job was too small. Upon calling Barry, he gave me a call back that same day and understood our project. We made a date for him to come out and provide an estimate. He was punctual and prof...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Barry replaced existing shelves in a large pantry cabinet with the shelf drawers

CATEGORY custom cabinets,woodworking

I really appreciate your business and kind words. I'm glad I was able to fix and organize your pantry cabinet to your satisfaction. I am sure your daily usage of that cabinet will be much less stressful now. Thanks again for your business... Barry

09/22/2014

Barry hand builds the pullouts, and we especially like the 2 tiered ones he put in the cabinets under the sinks. He was punctual, worked efficiently and worked with us on a tight schedule. We would use him again and recommend him to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed pullouts in kitchen and bath

CATEGORY custom cabinets

Thanks so much for the nice review. I am glad everything turned out to your liking. It was a pleasure working with you.

Cabinet Making, Carpentry - Woodworking, Closets, Remodeling - General, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover