Connphalt

HOA Community Common Walks

HOA Community Common Walks

concrete repair2020
Residential Sidewalks and Movie Theatre steps

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Concrete Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! ...

Resposiveness

concrete repair (3)stamped concrete (2)garage building (1)concrete driveways (1)

11/18/2020

I had a appointment for William to come out and give a quote. I was very interested in setting up an appointment to begin the process. William never showed up nor returned my call or text.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage and driveway

CATEGORY garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2020

10/29/2020

It was fine. They did the work on what they said they would do and the work was fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired some concrete sidewalk for me.

CATEGORY concrete repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2020

10/21/2020

Will and his crew were very professional and dependable. I had hired them to come do my patio and he provided me with a reasonable quote and there work exceeded my expectations. His attention to detail and how he went above and beyond to ensure that all aspects of the job were perfect will definitely lock me in as a repeat customer for future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete - Pouring & Repair, Patios

CATEGORY concrete repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2020

10/21/2020

Connphault demoed and removed my old cracked sidewalk and made my back yard beautiful. They poured a large patio and new sidewalks. They suggested a radius sidewalk leading to the garage which is very pleasing to the eye. They even repaired a low spot in my driveway on the way out for a very small fee.. couldn’t be happier! Thanks again!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete - Stamped & Decorative

CATEGORY stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2020

10/21/2020

William from Connphalt was excellent to work with, he came out right away, and gave me a very reasonable quote. His crew was polite, they were very knowledgeable on all phases of construction and very respectful of my needs and expectations. I will definitely be using Connphalt again!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patios, Driveways - Concrete

CATEGORY concrete repair,concrete driveways,stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2020

Expertise in Concrete Services, Pouring & Repair, Stamped & Decorative, Paving, Excavation, Patios, Drainage, Water & Gas Hook-Up, Masonry, Foundation Repair, Hardscaping, Retaining Walls, Site Concrete & Site Blocks for new or existing construction, Garages, New Home Building & Additions

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check