Seminole Fence Systems Inc

Founded 1977 • With Angi since November 2010

Business Tax Receipt

731 North Hwy 1792 Ste 205

Longwood, FL 32750

Seminole Fence Systems is a family owned company operating in Longwood, Florida. We have 14 employees and do not use subcontractors. We have been in business over 16 years. We specialize in wood, aluminum, vinyl and chain link fencing. Give us a call today for a free estimate. We value family time and close our offices at 4PM. Please leave us a message and we will give you a call back the next business day and open at 7AM. ...

fence company (110)driveway gate installation (20)garage doors (1)

06/18/2021

Apart from small issue with gate placement, all else went pretty good.

Description of Work
Fence installation

Work Completed On 06/17/2021

02/26/2021

WOW, did these guys do a great job! They showed up exactly when they said that they would be here with a good-sized crew, installed exactly what I asked for, and charged me exactly what they quoted several weeks before. Each pole is anchored in concrete (that they mixed in a wheel barrel) which is something that most companies won't do. All of folks I dealt with were super polite. Our golden retri...

Description of Work
Fence in backyard

Work Completed On 02/26/2021

10/29/2020

Very well. The price was very good and the crew that did the work was quick and efficient. We would use them again.

Description of Work
Replacing fence & adding Gates to both sides of our house

Work Completed On 10/23/2020

10/23/2020

Perfect job completed! Very friendly and low cost!!! I will use them again for future repairs!

Description of Work
replacing vinyl pickets and rails

Work Completed On 10/23/2020

08/17/2020

Fabulous. This fine company installed the entire fence when I moved in years ago. When the one gate was heavily damaged by my former lawn service and it came down completely I was frantic as I have a pool. They came and rehung it while waiting for the new wider one so I could calm down. A few days later they installed the new one at a good price and patched holes in two panels that were caused by ...

Description of Work
new gate destroyed by former lawn service

Work Completed On 08/17/2020

07/24/2020

The team arrived on the scheduled day and worked like a well rehersed team. They installed a beautiful new fence working consistently until complete. These guys dont mess around, they have a job to do and do it well. I would hire them again anytime. For any fenceing needs you may have, you wont have to worry about Seminle Fence, 1st Class, 5 star Company.

Description of Work
Fence replacement

Work Completed On 07/24/2020

05/13/2020

They can out Jan 2, 2018 and provided a quote for 85 feet treated pine fence 6 ft tall and one 4x6ft gate. Price included haul away of old fence. I returned the signed permit application on 2/6 and my Tenant advised me that the repair was completed by 3/11. Fencing was all new material, and looked nice. Contractors cleaned up after themselves and hauled away the old fence in accordance with the co...

Description of Work
Partial Fence replacement.

Work Completed On 03/09/2018

05/05/2020

Lou was great. He came out and took measurements and fabricated the fence in the shop and installed it several days later.

Description of Work
Replace gate with vinyl fencing and haul away old wood fence

Work Completed On 04/30/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed], we appreciate the great review! It was a pleasure doing business with you! Lou

01/20/2020

Fence is beautiful and worth every cent. Quality work with quality products. Would definitely hire again for our next fence project. Staff was professional and friendly.

Description of Work
Vinyl privacy fence with drive gate

Category fencing,driveway gates

Work Completed On 11/18/2019

Thank you Steven, we appreciate the great review! It was a pleasure doing business with you! Lou

08/10/2019

PERFECT! It was done quickly and perfectly. The neighbors even said they had to brighten up their house because of our gorgeous new white vinyl fence. We were so happy with Seminole Fence Systems, we immediately hired them to do another portion of fence in the back yard between us and our neighbors house. RECOMMEND HIGHLY and will USE AGAIN!! THANKS EMILY, TERRY & LOU!!!!

Description of Work
White Vinyl fence with gate on side of my house.

Work Completed On 07/11/2019

Thank you, we really appreciate your business and are glad that your'e happy with the fence! It was a pleasure doing business with you! Emily

Fencing, Gates, Sales, Installation