Jim Rowland's Carpet & Tile Solutions

Founded 1981 • With Angi since May 2011

Owner operated. I.I.C.R.C. Certified Cleaning Technician. Established 1981....

Like New Carpet Care

Like New Carpet Care

LikeNewCarpetCare.com Our family owned and operated carpet cleaning company has been servicing the Orange and Seminole counties for over a decade. We specialize in upholstery cleaning, tile and grout, as well as a 3,000 sqft facility dedicated solely to oriental rug cleaning. Check out our sister company Oriental Rug Cleaning Plant for more details. Our rug cleaning division has a 100% PET ODOR REMOVAL GUARANTEE! We pride ourselves on educating the customer whether or not they choose our services, so feel free to ask us any questions anytime. Whether you need your home or business cleaned we are your one stop for all your carpet, upholstery, tile and grout cleaning needs. Call us at 407-947-6724 to schedule an appointment or head on over to our website and book your appointment online now!

04/08/2017

01/29/2016

01/21/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaned the carpets in several rooms.

10/18/2011

Jim cleaned the carpets in my mother's condo for a few years.  He also cleaned my carpets two years ago.  He was available within 2 or 3 days of my phone call.  He even worked on a Saturday, since my company was coming on Sunday.  He was pleasant and professional.  I highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The spots on my light beige carpet were hand sprayed.  Then the carpets were steam cleaned.  Jim cleaned my 15' x 29' greatroom, my 12' x 14' bedroom, a 12' x 18' guest room, a 3' x 15' hall way, another 3' x 18' hallway, an oriental rug, several rugs in my garage, and ten diningroom chairs that had solid, off-white cushions on them.  99% of all marks came off of the rugs and chairs.  I thought I would have to recover the chairs, until Jim brought them back to new! He worked for over 3 hours.  I have an old cat.  So, I had a lot of stains on my rugs--ALL GONE. He also removed candle wax that had been on the carpet since 1995.  My carpets and chairs are sparkling clean and look new. Mary B.  Winter Park, Florida

05/26/2011

Jim arrived 10 minutes early and did an excellent job, especially with removing cat hairs on the sofa and treating a smelly area (cats again!) It took 2 hours and the charge was the same as the price he quoted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning two rugs and two sofa beds.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning,floor cleaning

Carpet cleaning, ceramic tile floor cleaning, furniture cleaning, oriental rug cleaning, area rug cleaning, auto interior cleaning, R/V cleaning, pet odor deodorizing, 3M Scotchgard protector

Check, PayPal