Trying To Think Handyman Services

Largo, FL 33770

Drywall Ceiling Repair

Drywall Ceiling Repair

drywall202033770
Replaced drywall ceiling in a 3 car garage, textured (knockdown), and painted.

Trying To Think Handyman Services is located in Largo Florida. Handyman services areas include Pinellas County. To see a comprehensive list of services provided please visit my website: https://www.trying2think.com I am an owner operated small business. I personally come to your home and do the work. Received Covid Vaccination. I have been fixing and repairing things for the past 35 years. I believe keeping your word and showing up is important. In addition to accepting payment by cash, check, and PayPal, I also accept payment by Zelle....
Replaced Wood Deck - Image

Replaced Wood Deck

general contractors

202133771

handyman (43)door installation (6)woodworking (6)drywall (6)ceiling fan installation (5)plumbers (5)general contractors (5)hauling (4)electrician (4)home remodeling (2)screen repair (2)fence company (2)

11/11/2019

The work went very smoothly overall. It took approximately 2 hours to complete. Charles was neat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Charles showed up on time for his estimate. He scheduled his appointment an arrived on time to do the work. We asked him to install 3 shower/tub safety bars and replace a floor plug.

CATEGORY home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2019

10/16/2019

Very well Charles was very polite and respectful and knowledgeable and arrives when he said he was going to be there put in a full day and charge a very reasonable price I would hire him again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electric fireplace put together a fence post and Fence hung the dining room table for together in various our jobs around the house

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2019

Thank You.

10/14/2019

Charles was very punctual; polite and of pleasant disposition. Went above and beyond in trying to finish the work. Will certainly hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting new doors and number of other odd jobs.

CATEGORY handyman service,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2019

Thank You!

09/27/2019

Really prompt and professional service - we will use them again for future jobs!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of ceiling fan, installation of toilet kits and reinforcement of screen pool cage

CATEGORY handyman service,screen repair,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2019

Thank you so much.

09/23/2019

Mr. Smith did not know what he was doing. Although he was pleasant, if it wasn't for my neighbor, the project would not have been done. In addition he left me to finish the job myself. and he charged me for the time he spent eating the lunch I fed him. A lot of time was wasted because he didn't know what he was doing and he was learning on my dime.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install a cage over an above the ground pool

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2019

When I arrived at Mrs. Johnsons she told me to sit at the table and asked if I would like a bowl of soup. She also had a bowl of soup. I spent 10 minutes eating the bowl of soup while we put together clamps that went to the dome she wanted to place over her above ground pool. The project required 3 people to put up the dome which is why she had her neighbor assist. Assembling the parts was very si...

08/07/2019

What a great guy! He also gave us a great price because he finished earlier than he quoted. We have a screen room and all of the screening needed replacement. Our HOA actually required we get it done. Charles is so polite and personable. We even fed him! We will use him again to replace some flooring in our bathroom. Glad he is so close to our home. Awesome experience, honestly! I highly recommend...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace screens

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2019

07/28/2019

Showed up on time. Gave estimate. Performed work. Very reasonable rate. Very professional. Would call again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cabinets removed

CATEGORY contractors,handyman service,hauling services

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2019

07/18/2019

I paid $250 for the day. He did a good job with the Sheetrock and then asked if I had any other problems around the house. So he fixed my leaky sink, the closet door that didn’t close and he hung the hardware for my blinds. He can do a lot of things. All for $250. I had an electrician that quoted me $3600 for a one-day job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix holes in sheetrock

CATEGORY contractors,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2019

Thank You!

06/26/2019

It went very well! I was very impressed with Charles! He did a great job and I will definitely use him again!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceiling fan installed

CATEGORY handyman service,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2019

06/25/2019

Chris was amazing came out and looked at the job, he came back and completed the job and did an amazing job. He cleaned up everything before he left and left it like he was never there. Great work at a great price highly recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
we had water coming in thru a window causing water damage to drywall around windows and a place on the floor.

CATEGORY drywall

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2019

A variety of indoor/outdoor residential/commercial repairs/installations are offered. Please visit website for more detail. https://www.trying2think.com

Please visit website for a comprehensive list of services offered. https://www.trying2think.com

Check, PayPal