Bird, Dr. Alberto

With Angi since September 2011

Dentistry - General
Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics
Dentistry - Cosmetic

http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm, http://www.perio.org/amboard/search/index.html....

Drs Resnick & Quesada - Fox Family Dental

Dr. Resnick and Dr. Quesada-Fox provide family dentistry in St. Petersburg, Florida. We welcome all new patients and promise you the same high quality dental care we have provided to patients for the past 30 years.

Sanders, Dr. Mary A.

Dental care like no other office. Our patients come first. We do same day dentistry which saves you time and money. We offer care credit for our superb dental care. Mini implant service, Invisalign and Snap On Smile are just a few of the services we offer our patients.

08/07/2015

Dr. Bird checked my gum line to see whether the pockets had gotten deeper. He made recommendations as to what I should do now to improve the condition of my gums. Unlike other dental professionals in the area that try to push expensive unnecessary treatments, he puts the patients health before profit. He did my gum surgery eight years ago and I have grateful for his expertise. His staff is wonderf...

Description of Work
Dental cleaning

Category dentists

07/30/2013

Dr. Bird was excellent. After taking x-rays, he is monitoring my condition and recommending a conservative form of treatment. I was very happy as I did not want someone who would talk me into a lot of expensive treatments. He was very thorough and kept a record of the condition of each tooth/gums. He was very calm and professional and answered all of my questions.

Description of Work
I have had gum disease for quite a few years and was being treated by a dentist out of state. After my move to Florida, someone recommended Dr. Bird as I was looking for a conservative, but thorough, periodontist.

02/15/2012

He does a good job. They staff is very nice.

Description of Work
I go for a routine cleaning and checkup.

09/21/2011

Everything has gone excellent with Dr. Bird. He is a very personable and informative doctor. I had gum surgery done with him and it was a great experience. His staff is amazing, and his hygienist Jennifer has a great personality and does a great job.

Description of Work
I went in for a dental cleaning and check up on my gum pockets.They measured the depth of the pockets in the gum line.

Category dentists,periodontics

General dentist, periodontics and implant & crown lengthening.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available