MICHAEL C HARVEY CPA

Accountants/Tax Consultants

Linda Jenkins CPA PA

Certified Public Accountant.

Jag Tax Management

JAG Tax Solutions has 35 years in the tax industry. We settle your tax debt for the least possible amount and gets you back on track with the IRS and State so levies and garnishments don't interfere with your life. We're #1 at getting the best resolutions, whether it be back taxes, payroll, non-filed, you name it, we handle it. So stop stressing and call now.

Angeloni Tax Advisory Group

The entire focus of this organization is client prosperity. I offer a tremendous amount of services all under one roof to help my clients in all facets of financial planning; Starting from pre-retirement through retirement and full estate and tax planning. I have access to all the experts at my fingertips and can resolve and or plan around almost any financial, insurance and estate tax issue that may be on your horizon. I work with each and every one of my clients to design a personal financial plan based on their goals and desires. Learn how to protect your life savings with our safe retirement planning. In our fast paced, ever changing financial climate, we remove the concerns our clients have about losing or even running out of money in retirement. Learn the basics or expand your current knowledge about investing. You will appreciate our conservative yet growth focused approach to your savings. Discover why estate planning is important for all sizes of estates. Our tax-advantaged or tax-free income plans Funeral Plans. Additional DBAs - Angeloni Tax Advisory Group Inc, Tax Advisory Group. Website: www.angelonitax.com

03/31/2017

Mike has done ohr taxes for many years. We have never had any problems and have always been happy. He also helps with advice and answers questions any time of the year.

Description of Work
Personal and corporate taxes.

Category accountant