Aquino Services

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

730 Interlachen Pkwy

Lakeland, FL 33801

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

this is a very professional company available for sub-contracting ....

4.4

4.4

handyman (21)roofing (3)hardware store (2)gutter cleaning (2)interior painting (1)plumbers (1)hauling (1)

04/20/2021

Beware! Do NOT hire this handyman - Luis Aquino! I would give him a 0 rating if that had been one of the choices. I hired him to install kitchen and bathroom cabinet handles along with doing some other jobs in our newly constructed home. We spoke on the phone before he came to the house and I verified with him that he had experience in doing the jobs that I needed done, especially installing kitch...

Description of Work
Cabinet Handles Installation

Category handyman service,home improvement stores

Work Completed On 04/05/2021

MaM we apologize you feel this way but in our defense when you called you said that you wanted 3 fixtures installed and approximately 30 handles for the cabinets at the time of arrival which was only 30 min late due to traffic as we communicated we installed 5 fixtures and approximately 30 handles unfortunately as the amount of work changes so does the price as this cant be completed for free the ...

06/19/2020

great job,very happy with the finished job.

Description of Work
Kitchen Backsplash

Work Completed On 06/16/2020

02/27/2020

I spoke with Luis. Made an appointment of his Day/time choice. He never called or showed. I called after waiting half an hour. No answer, I left a message, and since that time no response.

Description of Work
Roof repair, toilet fixture, painting, etc.

Category handyman service,plumbing,roofing,interior painters

Work Completed On 02/23/2020

10/21/2019

He assessed the work over the phone and then came to the property with the materials. the work was done by the time I arrived and was properly completed. Price included materials and was very competitive. Great experience with him and his team.

Description of Work
Outdoor staircase was damaged with rotted wood.

Work Completed On 10/10/2019

07/23/2019

They emailed and I told them I would be available until that Friday they said no problem just let them know. I did and never heard from them again

Description of Work
Siding repair

Work Completed On 07/23/2019

03/09/2019

I had an appt. on 3/9/19 at 10:00 in Fort Meade, Fl, I drove 2 hours to meet them. They never showed or called. I tried to call and text with no response. I drove 4 hours and used half tank of gas. Would not recommend if you are looking for someone reliable.

Description of Work
Needed a shower door replace and a closet repaired.

Work Completed On 03/09/2019

01/21/2019

My son purchased a home and within months, needed a new microwave. He purchased the microwave thinking he could do the replacement or have mom give him a hand. While we really didn't have any issues with removing the old microwave, it became apparent that finding the studs and aligning the new microwave to the existing holes would prove to be a challenge without the proper tools. We contacted 2 co...

Description of Work
Microwave Installation

Work Completed On 01/21/2019

10/05/2018

This is the second job I called Aquino Services for my home. Earlier this year he remodeled a bathroom. Took it down to studs in walls and floors. Rebuilt walls and floors, installed new shower, sink, toilet. Awesome !!Luis was great! Very friendly and courteous! Texted before coming out, gave notice texts when getting closer to arrival. I really appreciate being notified, so I’m not waiting for h...

Description of Work
Installation of window ac unit in sunroom. Removed window pane, and built plywood bracket to hold ac and block up remaining opening. Difficult for “roll out windows with 6 panels”! Afterwords, I decided to hire Aquino services to remodel sun room. He will be removing carpet and installing wood grain vinyl flooring, hanging blinds, replacing drop ceiling and replacing ceiling fan.

Work Completed On 10/03/2018

10/05/2018

Luis and partner were very nice and courteous, especially with my 87 year old mother! That asked a million questions! They are Bilingual! They were very cooperative with me purchasing materials at stores and picking it up instead of me trying to get things delivered or do it myself! They didn’t charge extra fee for doing this!! He quoted $1,700 for job, and that was the fee. Even though I know the...

Description of Work
Complete remodel of bathroom due to hot water tank bursting and causing lots of water damage to manufacture home. Demolition, clean up, rebuild walls and floors, install new shower surround with glass doors , new toilet, new vanity and sink. A LOT of work!!

Work Completed On 04/21/2018

07/28/2018

On time, on budget, nice professional Job and people to deal with. We will definitely use again.

Description of Work
Cementing of Windows on 2nd storey. Outside wall painting & windows. Laying of lock block.

Work Completed On 07/27/2018

lawn yard work,limited construction, pressure washing,painting,lock change,property trash out,pool maintenance ,roof tarping,maid service,mobile home siding,opening boarding,eviction,cash for keys,winterizing.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal