Medal Of Honor Moving Group

Founded 2019 •

Located in

Lake Worth, FL 33460

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Packing & Moving service

Packing & Moving service

movers202033460
Packing for Long Distance Move

With over 15 years of professional experience in long distance moving, we are here to make your move as seamless as possible....

movers (32)piano movers (2)

06/19/2021

I spoke with Anthony and he was nice and did a fantastic job speaking to me over the phone. The movers were great.

Description of Work
Moving Service

Work Completed On 04/10/2021

Thank you for the feedback and review. It was a pleasure setting everything up for your move and thank you for using our service. If you need a move done again please give us a call.

06/11/2021

For something that is so stressful this company really put the effort into making sure this went as smooth as possible. Greg in customer service was great.

Description of Work
Moving Service

Work Completed On 04/02/2021

06/03/2021

These guys did such a good job. Matt really put this together and was very helpful. Will use again if I need to move.

Description of Work
Moving Service

Work Completed On 03/16/2021

05/26/2021

Good move was satisfied with Medal of Honor Moving Group

Description of Work
Moving Service

Work Completed On 04/06/2021

05/04/2021

Compared to the quotes I got for mayflower and allied it was well worth it. I would use them again in a heart beat.

Description of Work
Moving Service

Work Completed On 04/01/2021

04/30/2021

Second time moving and it went much better than the first time.

Description of Work
Moving Service

Work Completed On 03/27/2021

Thank you for the feedback. It was a pleasure helping you out with the move. Let us know if you need anything in the future will connect you with the right team again. Best of luck with the new home and getting settled in.

04/25/2021

Medal of Honor Moving Group is good. I got to work with David there and he got me set up. Some of the calls I was taking with other companies just felt like they wanted my money and didn't really listen to what I had going on. Happy I used them well worth it.

Description of Work
Moving Service

Work Completed On 03/19/2021

Was a pleasure assisting you with the move. Thank you for the positive feedback. Best of luck with everything at the new home. If there is anything that you need please give us a call. Take care.

04/15/2021

Really nice people did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Moving Service

Work Completed On 03/08/2021

Thank you for the feedback. If you need to move again you can always call us. Take care

04/10/2021

These was so stressful I probably wont move again haha but this company was good and handled my stuff with care.

Description of Work
Moving Service

Work Completed On 03/05/2021

Thank you for the feedback and it was a pleasure helping out. Moving is a stressful process to go through and we aim to assist as much as we can to take the stress off. It was a nice speaking with you and we are happy to hear that the move went good and wish you the best of luck at the new house. Take care.

04/05/2021

For a moving company I am impressed, they got straight to the point on the phone no pushy sales tactics, the crew they got for me went straight to work started wrapping up the furniture and loaded it almost perfect. I moved myself one year and I didn’t come anywhere close with how good these guys did. They deserve the credit.

Description of Work
Moving Service

Work Completed On 03/01/2021

Thank you for the review and feedback. We are happy to see and hear that everything went good. If you need us in the future you got our number and will always help out with what we can. It was a pleasure assisting you in the move process and we wish you the best at your new place, take care.

Long Distance moving, full service, packing, loading, unloading, blanket wraps.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing