A&Z Pools Of The Palm Beaches

With Angi since July 2016

We are a Full Service Pool Company...

Top Dog Electric Incorporated

We are a family owned and operated company providing outstanding quality craftsmanship at a fair price for over 30 years. We take pride in every job that we do and will only send highly trained professionals to your door.

Proton Electric Service LLC.

Proton Electric LLC can handle any electrical project from outlets, fixture installation, fan installation and panel changes, all the way up to full remodels. Being in business 30yrs and having over 100 employees we have the manpower and experience to make sure your project comes first.

Alligator Remodal

If you're looking for fast and high quality residential builders, we're here for you! Our expertise is in remodeling kitchen, bathroom, additions, flipping, building, single and multi-families. Working with your budget trying to find the best use of your money to make your dream become a reality. We work in a clean and safe jobsite.

08/12/2019

Keith E.

He backed up everything,he is responsive and I think his price fair. He went out of his way to make sure I was happy.

Description of Work
He refinish my pool.

Category swimming pools

07/07/2019

Elizabeth B.

The pool service went very well while Armando‘s father was maintaining our pool for almost a year. His father did a great job! When his father got sick and couldn’t maintain our pool anymore, Armando sent us a new guy. After getting this new guy, everything changed including the name of the pool company. Armando told me he changed the name to Prestige Pools of the Palm Beaches. After being told some of the services we already had included were no longer available as well as being charged for services we had not agreed to pay before and had never had to pay before, the service and maintenance went downhill from there. After my husband and I both tried contacting Armando several times with typical pool questions and questions about what was going on, Armando stopped all communication with me and my husband. I asked him if he sold his pool route amongst many other questions I needed the answers to and I never got a response back from Armando again. We finally decided to let the pool tech go that was cleaning our pool because we were having issues with his work and Armando was not answering our text messages or phone calls and the new pool guy was from another country and had a very heavy accent that both my husband and I had a hard time understanding. We ended up finding another pool company to go with. I don’t know what was going on with Armando, but we don’t appreciate the very, very unprofessional behavior he provided us with. I really liked Armando when I first met him and really enjoyed having his father clean our pool. I don’t know what happened? Armando, as a former police officer myself, I am shocked that you would do this to us especially knowing that you would like to be a police officer yourself. This is definitely behavior unbecoming of a police officer. Shame on you!! You left my husband and myself extremely confused and frustrated and not knowing what was going on. You also left our pool Full of algae and green. I hope this doesn’t happen to anyone else.

Description of Work
Pool maintenance

05/24/2019

CLARENCE H.

Over phone solved problem made appointment next day arrived w/in :20 minutes. Had the part,tools and did walk around flower bed,NOT OVER.. IT.no extra trip to truck. did the job, cleaned up answered some questions and offer information. Cleaned up properly and the price charged was lower than others. Made appointment with owner next day and paid cash. HAPPY WITH ALL.

Description of Work
replace pool pump

04/18/2019

Richard W.

Armando is very professional and did a great job refinishing my pool and getting our pool light fixed, which required digging up and repairing broken PVC conduit electric line ...and re-concreting the deck. The communication was great and he followed up with any issues and concerns that I had.

Description of Work
Pool Refinish and light repair

Category ceramic tile,pool cleaners

04/07/2019

sharon N.

Armondo is the best! His responsiveness is excellent, her returns call promptly, and he is so polite!. He is there when he says he will be there. He was caught in traffic, but still called to say he would be a few minutes late ( who does that?) and he still arrived on time. He gave a very fair price, did a great job on the pump and quickly! He also didn't suggest a new pump ( my fear!) which would have been more costly for me but I think an easier fix for him. So his work is ethically fair too! He is seriously a class act! If you need reapir work carried out on time, for a fair price with amazingly polite customer service then hire A to Z pools. I promise you will not be disappointed!

Description of Work
Pool pump motor repair

02/17/2019

Chet T.

Great service, great updates, completed on time and all work explained in advance.

Description of Work
Pool re-surfciing

02/15/2019

Justin A.

Amazingly, Armondo was extremely knowledgable, and him and his crew did an amazing job, Armondo was communicative about the whole process, he kept the project within my budget, and was very punctual.

Description of Work
Replaced waterline tile in pool

02/12/2019

Doretha S.

Professionally well. Armando explained precisely what needed to be done and he did it. Very knowledgable and professional. I will be using A&Z Pools for all my future pool needs.

Description of Work
Installed Pentair antenna with communication system.

11/01/2018

Carl P.

Like I said on Yelp, if you want a professional, trustworthy, dependable company to work with, then I can tell you, you just found it. Armando has been absolutely fantastic to work with. He is very knowledgeable and patient. He was able to guide us through the vast array of choices we had before us in resurfacing, upgrading, heating, and automating our pool. He went well above and beyond to help calm my wife’s indecision’s on those choices by actually taking the time to drive us out and show us in person some previous jobs and how they turned out.

Description of Work
Pool Resurfacing, New Tile and Coping, new Heater, MultiColor Light, and Automation System

Category ceramic tile,pool cleaners,home automation,swimming pools

09/09/2018

karen B.

Very good overall experience. Armando has been very responsive from Day 1 until well after the work was finished. He was also flexible as we changed the plan a few times thru the course of the job. Great to bounce ideas off of as well. Would definitely work with again.

Description of Work
Pool remodel

A&Z Pools Of The Palm Beaches

With Angi since July 2016

4892 Dell Ave

Lake Worth, FL 33461

Pool & Spa cleaning, Salt system, Automation, Pool heating, energy saving equipment, Pool & Spa Resurfacing, Plumbing, Leaks, Coping, Tiles, Remodeling, Lighting