TIRE MART OF LAKE CITY

Founded 1971 • With Angi since August 2010

2700 W US HIGHWAY 90

Lake City, FL 32055

Tire Mart is a pillar of the community. Tire Mart is a leader in offering name brand tires, like Bridgestone, Firestone, MICHELIN®, BFGoodrich®, and Uniroyal®, for customers located in and around the Lake City, Florida area. Our goal is to focus on customer service. It is the foundation of our business. Tire Mart employs a well-trained staff specializing in the sale and installation of passenger car, performance and light truck or SUV tires. Custom wheels are available at Tire Mart. Special wheels and rims compliment any tire or customer vehicle. Complete under-car services, such as oil changes, brakes, shocks, struts, alignment, and transmission fluid flush for both foreign and domestic vehicles are readily available at competitive prices. Take this opportunity to browse Tire Mart website or call any of our stores for personalized service....

10/03/2020

they told us the repair would cost $850 we took the car to someone else and not only was the diagnosis wrong but the repair was only $350 . Their mechanics are incompetent, or just outright liars, take your pick. When confronted with the with this information that they diagnosed my car wrong the manager was unapologetic and demanded payment for the bad diagnosis. Even though it was proven false. D...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
auto repair

CATEGORY auto repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2020

In this review it states that service was conducted on 10/2/20. We have not had this customer at our location since 2018. If the work was conducted recently the customer may have us confused with another shop. A diagnostic service was performed over two years ago on this customer’s vehicle engine. It was concluded that the engine needed replacement. The customer picked up their vehicle and took it...

05/01/2017

Everything was great - mounted quickly and no problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bought trailer tires - also had them mounted and balanced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/04/2017

03/02/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
David is one of the most honest mechanics and his whole crew are just great.

02/24/2016

06/22/2015

The service went very well. The provider of the service is very knowledgeable and friendly. We use Tire Mart all the time when we need vehicle services. Tire Mart also has WiFi available.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did an oil change ànd tire rotation.

COST $21.95

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2015

03/31/2015

It was extremely good. I work with the owner, he is David. If I have problems, I go to him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They changed an oil pan.

CATEGORY auto repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2015

12/24/2014

.Went in dropped my trailer. Went to lunch and came back to find my trailer finished sooner than expected for less than quoted.. I am very happy and would recommend them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 4 tires on my equipment trailer.balanced and installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/09/2014

09/28/2013

very well, they were quick and very nice. price was good too. I shopped around and they had the best price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
put new tire on my daughters car.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2013

09/24/2013

It was busy when I walked in so took a few minutes, but representative was helpful and knowledgable. Unfortunately they did not carry the brand of tires I was looking for so I did not purchase them here.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Received tire quite for vehicle.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2013

Auto car tires, light truck tires, and trailer tires. Auto Service, Auto Repair, Wheel Alignment, Brake Repair, and more

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available