Key Computer Solutions

Founded 2004 • With Angi since October 2009

Key Computer Solutions, LLC is a fully-licensed computer consulting company with knowledge and experience with nearly everything computer and technology related. With thousands of computers serviced, we have yet to encounter, and do not anticipate to come across, a computer we cannot mend or a computer-oriented question we cannot answer. Our expertise has proven time after time to be unparalleled in Palm Beach County. We pride ourselves on honesty and integrity, and we will never compromise these morals simply to get ahead or increase the bottom line. Whatever your needs, we've got you covered. - Consulting / Training - - Hardware & Software Support - - Repairs, Upgrades, & Installations - - Networking, Backups, Websites & More - We understand the importance of friendly, personal, and timely service....

Carmichael Grafix, LLC

Carmichael Grafix, LLC

Carmichael Grafix, LLC is based in the Tampa Bay Florida area. We work with clients across the United States to create custom professional marketing materials, direct mail pieces, ads, animated explainer whiteboard videos, and promotional products. We also provide print services. Let us be your Graphic Arts Department. Having problems getting the correct size images for your Social Media cover photos and headers? We can help with that too! DBE in Florida with USDOT. W/MBE Certification with the State of Florida, Hillsborough County FL. and City of Tampa, FL. Carmichael Grafix has been designated as an approved vendor of the Super Bowl LV Business Connect program. We are one of 200 local diverse businesses in the Tampa Bay area identified as a certified, experienced special event production company approved to compete for contracts related to Super Bowl.

10/24/2014

I was extremely pleased with the professionalism, service and cost. I have used Key Computer Solutions over the years from computer repairs to internet services and we page development, and am totally happy with the results and price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnosed computer problems and determine the best options for repair.

CATEGORY home theater design,computer repair,computer training,internet service,computer sales,web designers,graphic designers

10/08/2014

They are really good and that is why I used them again. They solved the problem quickly and they are very inexpensive. It was 75$ for an hour and 18 $ for the wireless adapter. I work from my computer. My modem had broken all the ports. He diagnosed the computer and modem and the modem was messed up. He came out that day and he is reliable. He knows what he is doing. He was prompt and courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He fixed my computer's wireless adapter.

11/26/2013

Punctual, personable, professional, more than competent, fast,,,,wifi working seamlessly for first time in years....highest recommendation!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Set up new wifi in 4 story townhouse.

02/12/2013

Wonderful experience I talked with Dustin who was extreemly helpful and was able to take care of my computer in no time. I would recommend this company to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Computer check-up to help the speed and performance

06/17/2012

The repair went smoothly. Dustin was on time, profession and answered all questions. He will be recommended to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The computer was not updating the software. There was a glitch with a security program I was running. Dustin was able to remove the program and clear the glitch.

CATEGORY computer repair

Hardware / Software - Installation & upgrades, repair, support & maintenance. Malware, Spyware & Viruses - Remove unwanted programs. Make your computer run faster. Wired / Wireless Networks - Installation & troubleshooting. Data Services - Backup, recovery & transfer. Security - Computer, server & network. Graphic Services - Website Design, updates, & hosting. Logo Design, photo editing & more. Home Theater Integration Individual Training

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available
Satisfaction