TOP OF THE LINE PLUMBING LLC

With Angi since May 2019

9761 Lily Rd

Jacksonville, FL 32246

Top of the Line Plumbing provides top of the line plumbing services to Duval County, St. Johns County, Atlantic Beach, Jacksonville Beach, Ponte Vedra Beach, and the surrounding areas. There isn’t a plumbing job too big or too small for our team to handle. From repairs and repiping to hydro jetting and water filtration, Top of the Line has the experts to get the job done. If a plumbing issue is disrupting your day to day life, call on our team! We’re dedicated to providing the plumbing services Jacksonville residents can rely on, along with excellent customer service and quality craftsmanship. That’s what makes us Top of the Line!...

02/28/2021

Jacqueline W.

Everything went perfect. Plumber was very professional and accommodating.

Description of Work
I had a toilet and kitchen faucet installed along with one main shut off valve installed outside and 4 shut off valves installed inside

09/18/2020

ALESIA H.

Toilet supply valve repair .

Description of Work
Quick response, quick and professional repair at a great price. Would strongly recommend them.

02/23/2020

harry H.

Could not have gone better. Great job. Would rehire.

Description of Work
Install dishwasher.

02/22/2020

Sydney R.

The plumbing team did a fantastic job. There were some difficult issues but they overcame them all. We are very happy with the job they did.

Description of Work
Install new plumbing fixtures

01/16/2020

Jean R.

Great! Obviously had a plan. Went right to work and completed job as requested. Went over step of the job with me. Both men were very pleasant. Put on footies before entering home. I will definitely hire again whenever a problem occurs. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Removal of water conditioner

Category plumbing,water softeners

09/17/2019

Margaret M.

They are exceptional. I had other companies tell me I needed a whole new shower pan but this company found I only needed a shower-head replaced. They ended up saving me thousands of dollars due to his honesty. He cleaned up after he was done and I would highly recommend them. I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
He fixed and repaired my shower head. He also fixed some drywall around that area.

07/31/2019

Penni T.

He was extremely positive, waste no time. Left the work spotless when he leave. We already recommend them to others. He explained everything very thoroughly to make sure we understand. He was gonna be our plumber forever and we definitely highly recommend him. he was really a great plumber.

Description of Work
He replaced kitchen faucet and repaired a leak under the kitchen sink and in the bathroom.

Ron C.

The service was great. He was an honest guy. He was very professional and dresses professionally. He is a master plumber. He is the only gentleman that I would use.

Description of Work
He did the main line and put some pipes.

Wes F.

Awesome. Working with him since 2016. Finest young man you'll ever meet.

Description of Work
Plumbing for my pool. Did the water softener and filtration systems.

Ronald K.

He did a good job. Very professional and very punctual. Does what he says. Prices were very fair.

Description of Work
He did all the pluming work in the bathroom remodel.

Sturman’s Plumbing Services

Hey everybody! My name is Bryan and I am a plumber and pro drift driver! I have been plumbing for 8 years and specialize in ANYTHING plumbing related. From new construction installs to service and emergencies. I can take care of it all! Please do Not hesitate to reach out with any of your needs! Thank you 🙏

All Florida Softwater Inc

For over 40 years Glenn Copp and Dave Copp have been providing customized water softener solutions and water purification systems throughout North Florida. In 2005 they established All Florida Softwater of Saint Johns and have become the North Florida leader in providing exceptional service and prices for Duval and St. Johns County including the World Golf Village, Nocatee, Ponte Vedra and more. Glenn, Dave and their team provide personal service and customized solutions that will fit your needs and make your water clearly better. Request Free Information or Call Today!

PVPlumbing

Budget Plumbing, is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade, combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests and make their concerns the basis of our business.

CFC1430256
    Florida
    Florida: General
    08/31/2022
    Visa, MasterCard, Check, American Express, Discover

Repairs, Repiping, Drain Cleaning, Hydro Jetting, Tankless Water Heaters, Sump Pump Repairs, Toilet Installation & Repair, Water Filtration, Slab Leak Location & Repair, Water Heater, Water Softener Installation, Gas Line Service & Repair, Garbage Disposals, Fixture Installation & Repair Leak Detection, and much more.