Tint Authority Inc.

Founded 2012 • With Angi since January 2016

Hire us to do professional window tinting. We specialize in Automotive, Residential, Commercial, and Decorative Installations. Contact us today in Jacksonville, FL, and learn why we are among the industry's best....

Morgan Exteriors of Jacksonville

Jacksonville's premier home improvement company for 25+ years. Specializing in Windows, Doors, Siding, Kitchens and Baths. Cost determined by job. Free estimates are good for 1 full year and include a same day incentive.

Paramount Builders Inc

Paramount Builders is the East Coast’s premier home improvement replacement products company. We are proud to be “Improving our Community, One Home at a Time”. As a company, our goal is to establish the highest standard of excellence and integrity for our industry in our market and beyond. The cornerstone of our excellence is our products. We use only the absolute finest materials made. At Paramount Builders we are not just selling windows, siding, roofing and doors. We are selling our family, our reputation and our commitment to excellence. Our products are backs with unbeatable warranties to reassure our customers that they will continue to receive the benefits of our products for years to come.

Paramount Builders, Inc.

Call us for Roofing, Siding and Windows installation and repair!

05/11/2017

The guys at the shop were ready for me prior to my appointment time and did a great job. The price was exactly what I was quoted over the phone. This was a good experience and I would recommend this company for automobile tinting.

Description of Work
I recently purchased a used truck and needed the front windows re-tinted.

02/22/2017

The tint results are great. Paid $225 on a 2006 Honda Accord EX Coupe but this included stripping 2 layers of old tint for $100 and $125 for the new tint. Brought my car in at 8:30 am and it was ready by 11:00 am. I really appreciate the great service by Joe and his staff.

Description of Work
Car tinting

07/26/2016

01/27/2016

went very well and fast

Description of Work
tinted car windows

Category window tinting

Automotive window tinting Residential window tinting Commercial window tinting Decorative window tinting Marine window tinting

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal