SAN JOSE COLLISION

Founded 2000 • With Angi since May 2010

11443 San Jose Blvd

Jacksonville, FL 32223

Family owned business in Mandarin for 14 years. Work with all insurance companies. Limited Lifetime Warranty on work completed in shop. Customer Satisfaction is our #1 priority....

Resposiveness

06/26/2020

Other paint shops refused to use anything but the original factory paint color, which doesn’t match due to fading of the current paint over the years. But, San Jose Collision matched the faded paint color exactly and made the car look like I just drove it out of the showroom. No other paint shop is in the same league with these guys!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting over chipped-paint areas

CATEGORY auto painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2020

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed] - We really appreciate the feedback. It was a pleasure working with you! Suzanne Clarke

06/25/2020

They never contacted me after I asked if this was something they could help me with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drains in my sunroof window repaired

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2020

Hi Mr. [Member Name Removed]. I appoligize for not reaching out to you. Unfortunately, I did not see the request for an estimate. If you still need someone to check your drain tubes, we can do that. However, if it is a sunroof issue, we do not work on sunroofs. Again, I appologize for not seeing your request. Have a great day! Suzanne Clarke

02/09/2020

I did not select San Jose because I found a body shop that requested half as much money and much less time to complete and they did a beautiful job. I was only with the use of the car for 2 hours.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace trunk lid with used repainted lid assembly

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/09/2020

Hi Mr. [Member Name Removed] - I am sorry we were unable to help you with your repair needs. We always do our best to write the most cost effective estimate. It sounds as if you may have gone to paintless dent removal company. If so, that is not a service that we provide here. I am glad you were able to get your vehicle repaired. Have a great day! Suzanne Clarke

12/06/2018

Did not hear from any of the service providers from Angie's list. Was referred to a service provider from auto zone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
auto body work

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2018

08/22/2018

All went smoothly...looked great, even touched up an area not in bid

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rear panel and bumper replacement

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto painting,auto repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2018

07/31/2018

They were professional at all times. I gave a B for quality as there was an area of non-matching paint color due to improper blending around the damaged fender. However, they immediately made it right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Collision repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2018

Please enter what you would like the response to look like:Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed]. Sorry about the paint issue, but I am glad you brought it to our attention so we could make it right for you!! Please let us know if there is anything else you need. Suzanne Clarke Owner, San Jose Collision [phone number removed]

04/25/2018

Their work was impeccable! Car looks brand new.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front bumper replaced and painted.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! I am so happy you are satisfied! Let us know if anything comes up or if there is anything else you need!!

03/20/2018

Got the car back Four days later than scheduled time. Car had overspray all over inside and outside.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dent repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/05/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed] - I am sorry there were issues with your repairs. I am not finding you in the system, could you tell me what kind of vehicle we worked on and if possible the estimate was in another person's name. If there is over spray on the vehicle, we can definitely get that taken care of for you. We would like to make whatever corrections are needed. I hope to hear back from you!! Suz...

01/25/2018

This truck although ten year old was in need of a paint overhaul with areas of body damage and roof stripping. Based on fact that I planned to keep my Honda Ridgeland I felt it would be good to invest in a quality paint job. I chose this family run shop to do this job based on reviews and friends who have had their vehicles repainted. George Brand did the work and I may add did an excellent job an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repaint of 10 year old truck to include additional items weather stripping, replacement of running board.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2018

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed]! I am so thrilled that you are happy with how your vehicle turned out! Please let me know if anything comes up that we need to address!! Your business and recommendation is greatly appreciated! I would love to get some after photos to post online with your permission! Again, thank you for the review!!

01/03/2018

Customer service is excellent, small issue with finish date to insure paint job was correct.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Minor dent repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2017

Full collision repair and paint

Engines and transmissions