Denver's Wrench

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

3282 Cancun Dr E

Jacksonville, FL 32225

Handyman and Honey Do List Service Proffesional ...

4.4

4.4

handyman (16)appliance repair (3)dryer vent cleaning (1)interior painting (1)holiday decorating (1)siding companies (1)lawn & landscaping (1)gutter cleaning (1)flooring (1)decks & porches (1)

06/26/2021

Very Happy with Denver Wrench, I’ve just purchased a new home, and had Denver Wrench do some work for me. He was very professional, and everything was done with excellent craftsmanship . I would definitely recommend Denver Wrench. Thank you.

Description of Work
Handyman Services

Work Completed On 06/27/2021

06/25/2021

Denver was responsive when first contracted to paint the cabinets and willing to bid and perform additional jobs. When contracted for the cabinets I specifically asked if the cabinets would be prepared prior to painting and if they would be durable (able to wipe with a damp cloth) since they were kitchen cabinets. I was assured by Denver yes that it would be fine. With in a few weeks paint began t...

Description of Work
Cabinet's Painted, Porch Rescreened, Ceiling fan replaced and Ceiling Painted - This is a revised review.

Category decks,handyman service,remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 12/07/2020

I thank you very much for your review I've been back to your house 3 different occasions to fix the screens. Every time I came back I never charged. The pillows to Your lawn chairs were laying up against the screens. You also have a dog. I really did my part to try to make you happy. I don't know what it is you're doing on your Screened porch that keeps making the screens fall out. I really hope y...

02/05/2021

Replaced damaged flooring in bathroom

Description of Work
Did an amazing job! Had a lot of damage to the flooring underneath our toilet in bathroom, Turned into a very hard job for Denver and Armand. Much more damage than expected. Denver walked us through every detail of what was occurring and explained thoroughly what needed to be done for the job to be done in the right way and to make it safe. Prior workers from a different company did not do it correctly which is why we were having so many problems) He took so much pride in his work and was not leaving until the job was done to his standards. We were very impressed with his determination and business ethic. He even gave us a price reduction due to the fact my husband had just had a heart attack and had been out of work, The man is amazing! I will hire him for all future work on this house and no one else! I HIGHLY recommend Denver’s Wrench!

Category flooring contractor

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

01/15/2021

Denver was incredible to work with! He was very knowledgeable and efficient. The job was to install soffit to fix the rodent infestation we had in our attic. Not only did he install beautiful soffit but he went the extra step to paint the trim the exact color of our house. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for handyman work. He was a joy to work with and takes pride in his work!

Description of Work
Sofit repair

Work Completed On 01/15/2021

11/26/2020

Denver adjusted some of my doors and did some caulking. The front door opens and closes so easily now. He was friendly, responsive to texts and charged a reasonable rate. I highly recommend Denver's Wrench.

Description of Work
Door repair, caulking

Cost $256.5

Work Completed On 11/19/2020

11/16/2020

Denver's service was first class. Everything from initial contact, quote, to execution of the services. He did a first class finish on our house and we are very happy with the end product.

Description of Work
Holiday Decorating

Category holiday decorators

Work Completed On 11/18/2020

10/31/2020

Denver did great work and was punctual, professional, and very straightforward with communication.

Description of Work
Roof trim repair and interior drywall repair

Work Completed On 11/01/2020

09/29/2020

I highly recommend Denver, with Denver’s Wrench! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Denver did a great job! He not only cleaned out the gutters, he cleaned off the roof! We had no idea the storms had left branches etc. on the roof. He discovered that one of the units did not have a dryer vent! We brought him back, he installed vent and tied it to the other unit. Now we have two clean dryer vents to go with the clean roof...

Description of Work
Gutters cleaned and dryer vents cleaned

Category gutter cleaning,handyman service,dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 09/14/2020

09/28/2020

Very efficient and clever help moving a stove out of a difficult spot and we discussed work for future projects.

Description of Work
Handymen

Work Completed On 09/28/2020

09/24/2020

He is a very professional repair man. Would recommend him and would hire him again. He made sure I was comfortable with all parts prices and discussed with me in length all possibilities of final costs even though we weren’t quite positive what was wrong. Definitely would recommend him !

Description of Work
Appliance Repair - Large

Category appliance repair