David DDS & Associates Inc

With Angi since October 2008

4.3

10991 San Jose Blvd

Jacksonville, FL 32223

"Let Dr. Joel upgrade your smile in just one day!" A smile is often the first thing someone notices about you, even a subtle change in your smile can make you feel even better about yourself and your smile. The David and Associates' Smile Design Team, a team of skilled and professional dentists, are dedicated to improving patient's smiles through conservative cosmetic techniques. This includes no preparation/no injection Lumineers, Pearl Veneers, Porcelain Crowns, Bonding and Bleaching. These procedures can offer an incredible, life-changing improvement in a patient's self-confidence. There are 6 providers at this site. Surgery is performed at this site. To see if a provider is board certified visit abgd.org...

06/14/2018

laura B.

The implant fell apart when it was still under warranty. When it was put in they gave me paperwork to sign saying that I had to get my routine dental work done there in order to benefit from the warranty. I refused to leave my dentist of many years and the doctor said that they would still honor the warranty when I explained my reservations. When the crown came out I brought this up with them. They then said that was irrelevant because someone had drilled on the implant. This was a con because mt regular dentist had no reason and did not drill on the crown, which is essentially a fake tooth. It is a scam to try to avoid honoring the warranty. I could go on about the lack of cleanliness, the time they keep you waiting for your appointment but that is aside from the primary issue for me. This is a very sketchy practice. Stay away.

Description of Work
Replacement of a tooth with an implant

Category dentists,cosmetic dentist,dentures

07/20/2015

Elizabeth B.

Patient for a couple of years... Very unhappy with the practice. It is run like an assembly line. They tried to bill me (more than once) for my portion of the bill, after insurance paid. Glad I kept all my dental insurance "explanation of service" summaries and compared them to the bill I received from David & Associates.... They attempted to charge me the difference (not the contracted amount) which came to over $300 difference. They were threatening- right up to the meeting I arranged to discuss my bill- and brought my documentation. They quickly backed down and agreed they were wrong. Patient beware... Check your deductibles and don't think that they are above ripping people off. I also got one of those " same day root canal/ crowns". NEVER agree to this! The crown has already fallen off once and I went to another dentist to repair it (because David and associates wouldn't get me in for a week). The other dentist questioned why this crown was of inferior qualify and different than my other ones.... Just FYI - wish someone had communicated the inferior quality of same day crowns because the cost was the same.

Description of Work
General dentistry and restoration ( including crowns and implants)

06/12/2014

David H.

They took care of an emergency. It was a bit pricey since they did not accept my insurance. The office is very nice and they were extremely professional. They kept the appointment on time and were punctual.

Description of Work
I broke a tooth and they did a crown for me.

05/20/2014

Richard W.

David DDS and Associates is a large group practice. The dentist is more of a salesman than a dentist. The second one that we saw is very professional and gave a more honest assessment of what needed to be done.

Description of Work
My mother-in-law was the patient, she made the decision to go there. I was there with her, I'm one of her primary caregivers.

05/13/2014

carrol D.

We have a year and a half to go. I plan to switch my dental to them for my cleanings.

Description of Work
Full dental work up and braces for my grandson. They have great hours and he has only had the braces for six months and already an improvement.

03/24/2014

Tim D.

I really like them. I went in with an emergency and then they took care of that and now, they're just getting me in as a regular patient. Their facilities are clean. It's very nice. They are so friendly. They make you feel at ease and they're really good. They got me right in when I had my emergency. They were able to get me right in and take care of the problem and they do everything they can to schedule you when is convenient for you. The treatment is great and the tooth is much better. Their billing and everything is explained upfront.

Description of Work
I just started using David DDS & Associates Incorporated for dentistry.

02/17/2014

Tom S.

The desk staff isn't overly friendly, but they are efficient and work hard. The hygienist was excellent. I have been three times now for cleanings and consults. Very pleased with the service and treatment.

Description of Work
Standard cleaning. Was a great overall experience. They actually called to say I could come in early if I would like. I did so, and it worked out great. Fast, efficient. Overall very pleased.

01/17/2014

Linda M.

I have been going to them for years. I see one of his dentists. I like his ability and the people are real nice. They seem to know what they are doing. They do not try to price gouge you, at least the one I go to doesn't. His hygienists are real good. I have been seeing the same one for about six years. They are gentle and they do not try to hurt you.

Description of Work
I go to David DDS & Associates Inc. for dentistry. I go there every six months for routine cleaning.

05/17/2013

Diane A.

I've been using David and Associates for over 10 years. Usually I see a hygienist for a cleaning and once a year I get xrays and the Dentist will review the xrays. I really like the facility, the xray is done while you sit in the chair. The xrays and records are all digital, so after my cleaning, the hygienist can make my next appt. With my insurance, I'm done and can leave, no waiting at the counter to settle the bill. I also like the convenience of appts, late in the day up to 6p and saturday appts - means no lost work time. When I have the 6pm appt, I'm usually waiting a little bit before I get called back. I think the office is high tech, the hygienist are always friendly and good at what they do. And after my checkup I get a bag with a new toothbrush, small toothpaste and sample size floss. I would recommend this dental practice.

Description of Work
regular checkups, every 6 months.

03/06/2013

I did go to Dr. Joel David within the last six months. They are a bit pricey. Everybody was courteous, every was very customer service oriented. Except for the price it was very good.

Description of Work
Dentist.

Dentistry - General
    Dentistry - Cosmetic
    Dentistry - Pediatrics
    Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
    Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics
    Dentistry - Dentures/Prosthodontics
    Dentistry - Orthodontics

General dentistry, periodontal, oral care, gum, pediatric, scaling & root panning, x-rays, ygiene fillings, root canals & extractions, crowns, bridges, dentures, mini dental implants, oral surgeons, specialists & cosmetic dentistry procedures, teeth whitening & veneers.