Full Service HVAC

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

D&T Air Conditioning and Heating Contractor Services

Founded 2006 • With Angi since July 2007

9655 Florida Mining Blvd W Suite#309

Jacksonville, FL 32257

With the uncertain and scary times we’re all facing, I truly believe that it’s vital for us to come together as a community and offer each other support! The best way I believe I can do that is by providing my professional knowledge freely to all those who can benefit from it In light of the current situation Corona virus has us in, our technicians are equipped to protect you as well as themselves from any viruses, We will wear protective equipment. Gloves, mask, shoe booties etc.D&T Air Conditioning and Heating Contractor Services, a leading heating, air conditioning, and duct cleaning company always there when you need us.. In addition to these services, we also provide indoor air quality installations, repairs, and more to local residential and commercial clients. These are performed by a team of licensed, bonded, and insured technicians. We are proud to guarantee your complete satisfaction with every service we offer, from our free estimates and special offers to our maintenance programs. For more than 30 years, we have worked hard to earn your business, and we put the full skill of our experience behind all of our 24-hour services. With us, there's never an overtime fee. Expect fast and friendly service when you need it. Call us to get started today....

06/21/2020

Jacquelyn T.

Did not go at all. Technician stated that I needed a new system because my system was old. First of all he was about an hour late. Then he looked at the coils and said he could not clean them because he may do damage to the system. I saw no work order receiving for what he did do. He said the receipt would be in my email but it was not there when I checked. Next he said that they would call the following day to let me know what they could do to help but no call to this day.

Description of Work
Coil cleaning

Category air duct cleaning

Mrs [Member Name Removed], I’m truly sorry about the experience you received. We made an attempt to reach you the next day and was unsuccessful. We usually try email as the 2nd attempt. The technician should have followed up with you. I apologize for not following up with you promptly myself. Please contact the office, I’ve reached out to you as well and have not received an answer. 904-292-0636 I look forward to exceeding your expectations.

05/25/2020

William L.

They service guy came out and found out the problem right away. The cost was high but they worked with me so I could get my unit fixed and have cool air again right away. They tech was very nice and explained everything to me so I understood what was needed. The company was very helpful too. I would hire them again if needed.

Description of Work
Heating and Air Conditioning repair

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks so much for your kind review!

04/14/2020

Joe H.

Best job by an a/c company I’ve ever had

Description of Work
Duct Cleaning

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Thanks so much for your kind review!

04/07/2020

Kate D.

Wonderful ! Integrity and competence !

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaning, Heating & A/C

Category air duct cleaning

Mrs D’Andrea thank you for the review. It’s always a pleasure. Always there when you need us.

07/25/2018

Jorge R.

Good people to deal with. Fair prices and very good service. Will definitely do business again with them.

Description of Work
HVAC Duct Cleaning

04/19/2018

KATHY D.

he did a good job with the cleaning. however, he was an hour late with no warning or explanation.

Description of Work
duct cleaning

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

My apologies for the delay, we had a new program that dispatched the calls incorrectly that day, the tech wasn’t aware of the issue, sorry for this inconvenience but I’m glad you were satisfied with the cleaning. Thank you for your business.

12/07/2017

Linda D.

They work very quickly but very neat.

Description of Work
They came in and cleaning all the air ducts and fix it afterwards.

Category air duct cleaning

Thank you so much for your business, I’m glad we could help!

10/17/2017

Herman M.

Duct cleaning was ok, they couldn’t tell if it was dirty or not and couldn’t show me in the vacuum cleaner either as the operator didn’t onow how ot works, the cleanin was okish, other services were terrible and over priced for what they actually did. Sanitation is a joke.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We apologize you weren’t happy with the services, we tried to contact to discuss the issue, please call us and we will be glad to go over this with you. Thank you!

07/27/2017

claude M.

Good For your info I dId not respond because I do not know Mat. You need to use ID of Angie's List so members will feel safe to open message

Description of Work
Check air conditioner

07/03/2017

Jan M.

Work was done, AC working again. Their invoice system was not working. Rather expensive for service call and drain cleaning.

Description of Work
AC drain line was clogged.

Brookzy Handyman & Remodeling

I am a small business owner and take great pride in my work. I have 20 years of experience in the construction industry and I love what I do. Every customer I work for, I strive my best to make them a repeat customer. FOR THE QUICKEST RESPONSE TIME, please call or text me directly at 904-698-1626. No project to small or too large that we can’t handle, let us tackle the list!

Smooth Move Cleaning Etc. LLC

Smooth Move entails cleaning on jobs but what we mainly do is painting on interior/exterior residential properties, pressure washing, wall repairs, wall paper/popcorn ceiling removal, refinish/reviving front doors etc. The company is small but the results are superb and efficient!! We take pride in every single customer!!

Jack of all trade management llc

CAC1819048
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about D&T Air Conditioning and Heating Contractor Services

How is D&T Air Conditioning and Heating Contractor Services overall rated?

D&T Air Conditioning and Heating Contractor Services is currently rated 4.6 overall out of 5.

What days are D&T Air Conditioning and Heating Contractor Services open?

D&T Air Conditioning and Heating Contractor Services is open:

Sunday: Open All Day

Monday: Open All Day

Tuesday: Open All Day

Wednesday: Open All Day

Thursday: Open All Day

Friday: Open All Day

Saturday: Open All Day

What payment options does D&T Air Conditioning and Heating Contractor Services provide

D&T Air Conditioning and Heating Contractor Services accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Does D&T Air Conditioning and Heating Contractor Services offer free estimates?

Yes, D&T Air Conditioning and Heating Contractor Services offers free project estimates.

Does D&T Air Conditioning and Heating Contractor Services offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, D&T Air Conditioning and Heating Contractor Services offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does D&T Air Conditioning and Heating Contractor Services offer a senior discount?

Yes, D&T Air Conditioning and Heating Contractor Services offers a 10% senior discount.

Does D&T Air Conditioning and Heating Contractor Services offer emergency services?

Yes, D&T Air Conditioning and Heating Contractor Services offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by D&T Air Conditioning and Heating Contractor Services?

Yes, D&T Air Conditioning and Heating Contractor Services offers warranties.

What services does D&T Air Conditioning and Heating Contractor Services offer?

D&T Air Conditioning and Heating Contractor Services offers the following services: HVAC Service, Installation, Repairs, Maintenance, Indoor Air Quality Assessments, & Duct Cleaning.