D&T Air Conditioning and Heating Contractor Services

Founded 2006 • With Angi since July 2007

Full Service HVAC

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

With the uncertain and scary times we’re all facing, I truly believe that it’s vital for us to come together as a community and offer each other support! The best way I believe I can do that is by providing my professional knowledge freely to all those who can benefit from it In light of the current situation Corona virus has us in, our technicians are equipped to protect you as well as themselves from any viruses, We will wear protective equipment. Gloves, mask, shoe booties etc.D&T Air Conditioning and Heating Contractor Services, a leading heating, air conditioning, and duct cleaning company always there when you need us.. In addition to these services, we also provide indoor air quality installations, repairs, and more to local residential and commercial clients. These are performed by a team of licensed, bonded, and insured technicians. We are proud to guarantee your complete satisfaction with every service we offer, from our free estimates and special offers to our maintenance programs. For more than 30 years, we have worked hard to earn your business, and we put the full skill of our experience behind all of our 24-hour services. With us, there's never an overtime fee. Expect fast and friendly service when you need it. Call us to get started today....

COIT Cleaning and Restoration of Jacksonville

COIT Cleaning and Restoration of Jacksonville offers carpet cleaning, drapery cleaning, upholstery cleaning. COIT Jacksonville also provides Tile & Grout Cleaning, Natural Stone Cleaning, Air Duct Cleaning, Area Rug Cleaning, and 24hours emergency Restoration services. COIT is the expert in the cleaning service industry with more than 60 Years of Experience and Excellence. COIT Carpet Cleaning of Jacksonville offers its customers unparalleled service, professionalism and quality. We have built a brand you can trust! Coit has been in business for over 70 years. All of our technicians are certified. We are credited with the Better Business Bureau.

ABSOLUTE CLEAN AIR

***$100 OFF AIR DUCT CLEANING!!!Absolute Clean is a small Family Owned Company that doesn't use subs. Your satisfaction is guaranteed. We are dedicated to improving the Air Quality in your home with our Air Duct Cleaning service. Our Dryer Vent cleaning service will put less strain on your dryer, making your clothes dry faster, saving you money on your electric bill, causing your dryer to last longer and MOST importantly, making it less likely that you will have a dryer fire. There are more than 16,000 dryer vent fires each year in the United States. **Refer 2 friends and get your dryer vent cleaning for free!! Refer 1 friends and get $150 off of air duct cleaning** We do not service dryer vents on the 2nd or higher floor that exits through the roof.

Offers by ABSOLUTE CLEAN AIR on Angi
Air McCall

Honesty • Integrity • Fair Pricing • Expert Craftsmanship – these are the most important things we offer and are truly what make us different than the rest. With over 25 years experience of technical expertise, Air McCall, Inc. is a local, family-owned business that specializes in residential and commercial air conditioning and indoor air quality, which includes comprehensive duct cleaning and air filtration/air purification. It’s owners have been Jacksonville residents for well over 30 years and are here to stay! Air McCall’s success is based upon the four foundational principles of Honesty, Integrity, Fair Pricing, and Expert Craftsmanship and the rigorous application of the “Golden Rule” (treating our customers like we would like to be treated ourselves) in everything we do. We offer Military, First Responder, Educator and Senior Discounts. We also offer Emergency Service: Mon-Fri 6:30 PM-9;00 PM; Sat-Sun 8:00 AM-9:00 PM at the SAME PRICE with NO Overtime charges!! Call us today for your FREE ESTIMATE! We look forward to earning your business.

Offers by Air McCall on Angi

06/21/2020

Did not go at all. Technician stated that I needed a new system because my system was old. First of all he was about an hour late. Then he looked at the coils and said he could not clean them because he may do damage to the system. I saw no work order receiving for what he did do. He said the receipt would be in my email but it was not there when I checked. Next he said that they would call the fo...

Description of Work
Coil cleaning

Category air duct cleaning

Mrs [Member Name Removed], I’m truly sorry about the experience you received. We made an attempt to reach you the next day and was unsuccessful. We usually try email as the 2nd attempt. The technician should have followed up with you. I apologize for not following up with you promptly myself. Please contact the office, I’ve reached out to you as well and have not received an answer. 904-292-0636 I...

05/25/2020

They service guy came out and found out the problem right away. The cost was high but they worked with me so I could get my unit fixed and have cool air again right away. They tech was very nice and explained everything to me so I understood what was needed. The company was very helpful too. I would hire them again if needed.

Description of Work
Heating and Air Conditioning repair

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks so much for your kind review!

04/14/2020

Best job by an a/c company I’ve ever had

Description of Work
Duct Cleaning

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Thanks so much for your kind review!

04/07/2020

Wonderful ! Integrity and competence !

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaning, Heating & A/C

Category air duct cleaning

Mrs D’Andrea thank you for the review. It’s always a pleasure. Always there when you need us.

07/25/2018

Good people to deal with. Fair prices and very good service. Will definitely do business again with them.

Description of Work
HVAC Duct Cleaning

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

HVAC Service, Installation, Repairs, Maintenance, Indoor Air Quality Assessments, & Duct Cleaning.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check