COIT Cleaning and Restoration of Jacksonville

4.2

Founded 1950 • With Angi since July 2006

5750 118th St

Jacksonville, FL 32244

COIT Cleaning and Restoration of Jacksonville offers carpet cleaning, drapery cleaning, upholstery cleaning. COIT Jacksonville also provides Tile & Grout Cleaning, Natural Stone Cleaning, Air Duct Cleaning, Area Rug Cleaning, and 24hours emergency Restoration services. COIT is the expert in the cleaning service industry with more than 60 Years of Experience and Excellence. COIT Carpet Cleaning of Jacksonville offers its customers unparalleled service, professionalism and quality. We have built a brand you can trust! Coit has been in business for over 60 years. All of our technicians are certified. We are credited with the Better Business Bureau....

4.2

4.4

carpet cleaning (17)upholstery cleaning (10)dryer vent cleaning (7)air duct cleaning (7)tile installation (7)floor cleaning (6)drapery cleaning (6)window treatment (2)central vacuum cleaning (1)oriental rug cleaning (1)blind cleaning (1)

05/27/2021

I have used Coit for over 15 years and have never been disappointed. I have a dog and 2 boys and they def get stains of all kinds out. They are always on time, technicians are very knowledgeable, and do a fantastic job. Always guarantee their work, if somethings not right they will come back and clean it again. The customer is always right. I would never trust anyone else in my home to clean.

Description of Work
Rug, Upholstery Cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,ceramic tile,upholstery cleaning,oriental rug cleaning

Work Completed On 06/01/2021

08/25/2017

Because we were so pleased with result, we called Coit again. They were asked to do the same as listed above but the outcome was very different. After they left we discovered some kind of residue on the floor and on the glass surface of the coffee table. Because of this residue our dining room chairs no longer slide easily. Additionally, our light fixtures--clear glass shades and the bulbs themsel...

Description of Work
Several years ago we used Coit to not only to clean dryer but also all ducts in the house. In addition Coit cleaned all blinds, all valances, fans, light fixtures, pressure washed and sealed tile floors. When they were done the inside was spotless.

Category blind cleaning,ceramic tile,upholstery cleaning,air duct cleaning,window treatments,floor cleaning,dryer vent cleaning,central vacuum cleaners

Work Completed On 08/21/2017

03/28/2017

They are so efficient. The manager did most of the work. He was very personable. He was very concerned about the quality of the work. I would use them again.

Description of Work
They did the drapes, they cleaned the mattress. I am sure they cleaned the carpets.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 06/15/2007

03/28/2017

I have used them consistently for the last 2-3 years. What I like about them is they move furniture. They also clean drapes and also made some drapes for me another time. I will use them again.

Description of Work
They did some carpet cleaning.

Work Completed On 12/15/2015

03/28/2017

I think the price was fair, I wouldn't use them again if it wasn't. They are professional and very punctual.

Description of Work
They made some drapes for one room, and altered the drapes in another room.

Category window treatments

Work Completed On 06/20/2007

07/07/2016

Very well, workers were on time and worked quickly and efficiently. They made sure the work was done properly.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 06/18/2016

06/27/2016

They did such a great job with the dryer vents that we scheduled them to come back a few days later to clean out all the air vents in the house. They also went around and replaced some light-bulbs for us since they had ladders tall enough to reach the lights.

Description of Work
I purchased a deal for them to clean our dryer vents.

Category air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 06/22/2016

01/08/2016

I purchased a "$50 for $100" worth of upholstery cleaning coupon from the vendor for my mother's Christmas gift. The coupon states verbatim the $50 would cover, "Choose from a seven foot sofa and five foot love-seat; a seven foot sofa, chair and ottoman; or a 14 foot sectional." In fact, as I write this review on 1/8/16, the coupon offer STILL states this. When my mother called and said it was a d...

Description of Work
Cleaned double chair (extra-large) & ottoman

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 01/07/2016

03/31/2015

Prompt arrival. Seemed to do a thorough job. Was in and out in about 1.5 hours though. Overpriced compared to other providers we have used in the past. Would likely use another company next time.

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 03/31/2015

03/10/2015

The fellow was very pleasent but the stains reemerged

Description of Work
Cleaned my carpet

Work Completed On 02/10/2015

We specialize in carpet,upholstery,air duct,drapery,tile/grout ,dryer vent and blind cleaning

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check