Claudettes Decors

Founded 1993 • With Angi since January 2012

14566 Cherry Lake Dr W

Jacksonville, FL 32258

I provide a unique shopping experience by bringing a large van complete with drapery fabrics, trims, drapery hardware samples as well as blinds, shades and shutter samples. I help you make selctions in your space, measure your windows and give you pricing in the comfort of your own space. I have been servicing the residential and commercial markets since 1993. I also provide bedding, bedskirts, pillows, table runners and work with a local upholsterer to make window seats, cushions and recover existing furniture. I also offer color consultations at a nominal fee. I travel with a portfolio of work that I've done and can render drawings if needed....

01/15/2022

Jane M.

Their representative was very professional and good selection of available products, reasobly priced.

Description of Work
Drapes

Category drapery cleaning

02/06/2019

Angie W.

Claudette's design for our daughter's bedroom was just fabulous at a reasonable price! She was engaging and very easy to work with. She provided a tremendous number of options from her travelling workshop! Her overall design was fresh and executed in an outstanding fashion. Her sub-contractors arrived on-time; were absolutely first rate craftsmen; friendly and cleaned up the work site in a professional manner. Absolutely, our next interior design project will be with Claudette.

Description of Work
Interior design of daughters bedroom

Category interior designers,wallpaper,window treatments

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. I thought your daughter's room turned out terrific! It was a pleasure working with all of you. Best Regards, Claudette

06/24/2017

CONNIE H.

Claudette is wonderful to work with in every respect. She is very informative, has many samples and is a kind and patient person. She couldn’t have been more helpful! We love the shades!

Description of Work
Window coverings for several rooms. Decided to go with Roman shades on the kitchen windows.

10/14/2016

William B.

Claudette is amazing and wonderful! Her consultation visit was thorough and eye opening. I thought I knew what I wanted, but her suggestions for each room were fantastic. Claudette and the installer Don were both on time the day of installation. I couldn't be more pleased with the results. Each room looks incredible and I'm amazed at how much the rooms have been transformed. I will be raving about the excellent and professional service for quite some time. I'm glad I found Claudette on Angie's List and now understand why she is so highly rated!

Description of Work
I recently moved in to a new home in Mandarin and wanted to update the window treatments in the Breakfast Room, Dining Room, the Master Bedroom and another bedroom.

06/16/2016

Lynda I.

Claudette is wonderful. The interior designer I'd hired brought her on board for the window coverings part. Claudette came up with a beautiful design for the living and dining room windows which is perfect for the space. She quickly zeroed in on what would work for the patio to block the morning sun. Claudette brings an excellent selection of fabrics and I am thrilled with the tablecloths and throw pillow she had made for me. She is extremely professional and an lovely person. I very much enjoyed working with her and she has my highest recommendation.

Description of Work
Custom window treatments for living and dining rooms. Outdoor shades. Two tablecloths and a throw pillow.

Category window treatments

Hi [Removed Member Name], Thank you for the glowing report and the referral to your neighbors. I love everything we did in your home. The extra finishing touches you added with the wall unit and mill work certainly transformed the space. You have a good eye for design. Everything came together so nicely with your beautiful furnishings and fabrics. Welcome to the area and best of luck in your beautiful new home. Best Regards, Claudette

05/10/2016

Amy M.

Installation went very smoothly and the finished product looks outstanding!

Description of Work
Plantation shutters in our master bedroom

Category window treatments

Hi [Removed Member Name], So sorry for the late response. Angie's list was undergoing some changes in their website. I'm just now seeing your review. Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review for me. It was a pleasure working with you. You have a beautiful home. Good luck in your new home and have a wonderful summer. Best Regards, Claudette

02/18/2016

Stacey R.

I was looking for Hunter Douglas window treatments, did not want to go the big box store route, and found Claudette through Angie's List. I was initially going to get three quotes, but after meeting with Claudette we decided to go with her since we wanted to move forward quickly. We were also sold on her professionalism and it was a pleasure to work with her. She provided exactly the Hunter Douglas product I was looking for and also offered a less expensive but still good quality option for another room. We are very happy with the end results. Claudette is very professional, personable and has a wealth of experience with window treatments. The installer she sent to put up the blinds was also very experienced and a hard worker. I cannot comment on her prices because I did not get other quotes, but I would recommend her to anyone.

Description of Work
Claudette came to our home with samples and took measurements for blinds for a sliding patio door, a door with a glass insert, and windows. After she received delivery of our order, she called us to schedule installation with an installer that she uses. She was also present when the installer came to install the blinds.

Category window treatments

Hi [Removed Member Name] and [Member Name Removed], Thanks so much for that wonderful review :) It was a pleasure meeting you both. The condo is going to be beautiful when you're finished! I wish you both much happiness there. All the best, Claudette

01/16/2016

Sally M.

The end result is great. Claudette came to see us the end of October/beginning of November. My wife and I did not have a clear idea of what we wanted, but were definite about what we did not want. Claudette was on time for the appointment. She was able to give us several options with benefits and problems with each. We all agreed on a product and wife and I picked out a material and color. Claudette did measurements and provided us with an estimate. We signed and made deposit. The whole visit Claudette was professional, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. Since we were going to be away for two months, Claudette was able to order materials with plenty of time. When we got back, We called her and had an installation appointment almost immediately, in days. We could hardly wait, tired of fighting the slat blinds. The installer and Claudette were right on time. The installation took longer than I expected, but the worker was meticulous, doing the job right. And he was a pleasant fellow. After he finished and left, Claudette came by to check the work and to make sure we were satisfied customers. Again, she was a professional and customer oriented provider and I would not hesitate to use her again or recommend her to friends.

Description of Work
We had the plastic vertical slat blinds replaced with horizontal material blinds. The old blinds were replaced and hauled away and new one blinds installed. The job was for two long patio expances and one window. The window was normal venetian blinds.

Category window treatments

Hi [Removed Member Name] Thanks for taking the time to write this great review, It was a pleasure working with both of you. You have a nice spot there.. Enjoy the Florida winter and safe travels home. All the best Claudette

11/25/2015

Mary S.

Claudette spent a good amount of time going over my requests for window coverings for our home. She was thorough and professional and had unlimited samples for me to look over and decide which window coverings would work for our home. She came back twice and provided detailed estimates prior to me deciding on which shades, shutters and drapes to purchase. Her installers were professional, arrived on time and did a quality job in installing the shades first, then shutters and finally the drapes. They even utilized the drapery rods that were previously installed in the home and dusted them and realigned the drapes to look more stylish. They helped make our house look so light, bright and up to date! Her attention to detail was refreshing and she has been so easy and wonderful to work with. She understood our budget restraints and came up with a functional solution. She even gave me some other great color and decorating advice! I will be calling her again and again for any other home decorating projects we decide to do in the future.

Description of Work
Spent time going over window furnishing needs in our home. Was very knowledgable and professional in coming up with the best option for our needs and budget. Ended up installing a variety of shutters, shades and drapes in 6 of our rooms.

Category interior designers,window treatments

Hi [removed member name], Thanks you so much for this great review! The house turned out great. The basics were there we just needed a little fine tuning. I'm glad I was able to help😀 The solutions we arrived at were right for the house and the budget. I'm looking forward to the next project. Thanks for taking the time to write this review, I know you're busy. This was a pleasant surprise! All the best, Claudette

07/21/2015

Mary Kay R.

The whole project couldn't have gone better. Claudette was very prompt in returning my call and coming out to meet with me. She comes with her large van full of books of fabrics which she brings into the house after we have discussed what I'd like to do with the windows. The selection was fantastic...very beautiful and superior quality fabrics. She spent hours with me until I felt I had the perfect window treatment for each room picked out. She told me how long they would take to complete and she was right on target with that date. They were all installed today and I was amazed at the workmanship and quality of fabrics, not to mention Claudette's skill in knowing exactly how to write up the order so the workroom would produce the exact finished product that I envisioned. Claudette's installer was also excellent, taking great care with our walls, furniture, etc. It was obvious they are a very skilled team. I felt the price was fair and I will definitely call Claudette again if we decide to do any additional window treatments. This whole experience has been superior and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Claudette to everyone I know.

Description of Work
Claudette measured for window treatments for 5 rooms in our home. She helped me look through many, many fabrics to find just the right colors and patterns for each room. These treatments were fairly complicated and in one case, drapery was two stories high. Things could have gone very wrong if she wasn't so good at her job. We had several wall angles to deal with and her measurements turned out to be right on, as did her helpful advice. I have pretty high standards when decorating my home and she exceeded those standards in every way.

Category window treatments

HI ( members name removed) , Thank you for taking the time to write to glowing review!! Everyone's time is so valuable. I love everything we did in your home and am eager to get the photos :) I enjoyed working with you and look forward to future projects. I hope you and Frank enjoy many happy years in your beautiful new home. It is quite lovely!! All the best, Claudette

Bryan's Preservation's LLC

Making your neighborhoods beautiful one house at a time. We guarantee our work and we also offer a 10% Military Discount. We offer lawn maintenance shrub trimming tree and trimming up to 12ft painting and pressurewashing dont worry the yard maintenance. guys are not the ones painting your home they are painters

Jacksonville Blinds & Shutters

We are a family owned and operated business. We do not sub-contract any of our work. We have over 20 years of sales & installation experience. Whatever the product your looking for, Shutters, shades or motorized products we have all major companies to choose from like HunterDouglas, Norman and Graber. Our experts will guide you through a process to get you the right products for your windows. We will not sell you something just to sell you something. We pride ourselves in being small business and service is are number one priority. You will not be treated like a number as the owner handles all calls. Mention you found us on Angie's List and receive an extra 10% off your order. We offer free estimates & accept all major credit cards.

AVI Fast Solutions

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Installation of Window, Drapery, Shutters, Blinds & Window Treatments.

Ask for details.