As You Like It Housekeeping Referral Agency, Inc

Founded 1997 • With Angi since August 2006

Quality Housekeeping at Affordable Rates. 65% of our clients come from word of mouth. Call us today and find out why our customers trust us and refer their friends. Regular, Occasional or One time service is available from 3 hours per service to 40 hours per week....

Garage Organization & Outdoor Concepts

10 yrs experience in Affordable Garage Organization, Overhead racks, Commercial wall shelving, Modular Flooring, Epoxy flooring, garage cabinets, Bicycle storage, storage bars. HIgh Qualitiy outdoor kitchens and BBQ grills, Patio furniture, Poly wood, Wrapped Rattan, Free consultations for garage organization or outdoor kitchens Grills Napoleon, Delta Heat, Twin Eagles. Visit our show room Tuesday-Saturday 10 am - 6 pm

Offers by Garage Organization & Outdoor Concepts on Angi
Window Genie of South Jacksonville

We specialize in cleaning the easy to most difficult windows of homes and light commercial buildings, we also provide complimentary services including house soft washing, pressure washing flat surfaces, gutter clean out and window tinting. We are licensed, bonded and insured for liability concerns and every worked is back ground checked. We are efficient and safe. We provide free estimates for all services and usually can complete all work requests within 3-5 days of first contact.

Crystal Clean Janitorial Services

Give us a call, or click to schedule an estimate, today!

07/11/2017

Outstanding. The housekeeper was punctual, efficient and thorough. I will use this company again.

Description of Work
General housecleaning

12/12/2016

Robin was thorough and very self conscious about doing what we asked.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Category house cleaning

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed], I will pass along the good feedback to her !!

08/10/2015

All communications with the folks at As You Like It were professional, courteous and prompt. I've been using them off and on for a few years. Because we travel, i'm pleased with the ability to go on hiatus easily as we simply don't need the service for several weeks or even a few months several times a year. How it went as far as the housekeeping goes depends on who you're paired up with. We've had some great housekeepers and a few duds-- we had the same one for almost a year who was wonderful but then she moved. We had to go through a few after that to find another one that worked for us--- we had one come through that was so slow that she literally got about 30% of what the others were doing done in the same time frame. We had another who clearly didn't know how to provide professional cleaning service (last straw was observing her use a washcloth in the toilet bowl, then move directly to the sink faucet with the dirty washcloth-- yikes!). Even with the challenges, As You Like It was good to work with and used the feedback we provided to try to find a better match. We definitely will use them again when things settle down here!

Description of Work
Weekly housekeeping services. As you like it is a little different than some other housekeeping services, they have contract housekeepers that are paid by the hour.

07/21/2015

Do be organized. I knew exactly what I wanted her to do and set out all the cleaning agents, rags, vac, etc. ahead of time. Once she was done with one area, we moved on to another area or job.

Description of Work
She cleaned master bedroom and bath, vacuumed rugs, cleaned tile floors, and cleaned wood floors. I had already dusted and did some cleaning. She did anything that I asked of her willingly. She was with me about 4 hours.

Category house cleaning,floor cleaning

05/22/2015

They are great and did a great job on my last cleaning. I had partial furniture in there but it was more of a clean down, kind of a deep clean, move in, ready type of cleaning. They were ready for three, maybe, four hours. The girl's name was Erica and she did a really nice job. What stood out most about her was her detail. She is very detail oriented and through. They called in and she needed an extra hour. I appreciate them doing that to take the actual time so the house was good and ready. So they did a really good job. I will always have them back. I have used them for years. I got a discount off the deep cleaning price because I use them so much. They always call the next day to check on the housekeeper to make sure she did a good job. Even when I had the same housekeeper for two years they did that. The staff is really friendly and they are always happy, that's why I keep using them. I have priced out a couple of other companies in the area and they have always come in higher. They are fantastic with responsiveness. I have never had them be late.

Description of Work
I use them for all my housekeeping. I just moved into a new house and had them in there two weeks ago.

06/16/2014

They are fantastic. She did over 1400 sq ft and only 3 hours great price.

Description of Work
Very friendly and priced right and they do a really great job.

05/19/2014

I have used and quot;As You Like Itand quot; monthly to clean our house for over six years. They have been professional and responsive to all my needs in this area. Based upon our experience, we do not think anyone would be disappointed to use their services on a regular basis or for special one-time events.

Description of Work
General cleaning services.

05/06/2014

We have had As You Like It clean our home ever since we moved to Jacksonville six years ago. Their service is just outstanding. We do not think any one hiring them would be disappointed.

Description of Work
General housecleaning

01/16/2014

Before moving to the beach, we always had individual cleaners so we were concerned as to whether an agency would work out. I'm very happy to say that not only has the service been top notch, but using an agency is actually more convenient because they have multiple people who can fill in if our regular person is not available for some reason. I also appreciate that they ask for feedback on their workers; it shows dedication to quality and client satisfaction.

Description of Work
I've been using As You Like It for about 6 weeks for our weekly home cleaning. Everyone they've sent has been thorough, respectful of our possessions, punctual and eager to be sure we were happy with the cleaning. Nicole and Dave at the office work hard to accomodate schedules and make sure our needs are met.

11/01/2013

This was the the only service I found that has an hourly rate, with flexibility on number of hours and actual services performed. The person they sent out (Lola) is great- hard worker and detail oriented. We've only had two weekly services so far, but plan to continue.

Description of Work
Weekly housekeeping services, at hourly rate. Typical weekly service, but we provide a priority list for each visit.

Maid & Butler Services,Cleaning Contractors

Carpet cleaning, ladder work, specialized equipment, or work involving specialized equipment, hazardous/unsafe jobs.

PayPal, Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover