Minars Dermatology

Founded 1975 • With Angi since October 2008

4060 Sheridan St suite C

Hollywood, FL 33021

Since 1975, Minars Dermatology has been a leading state of the art dermatology office located in Hollywood, Florida. All of our doctors are board-certified MD dermatologists. Some of which are assistant professors in dermatology at the University of Miami School of Medicine where they teach dermatology to residents. We have both male and female dermatologists who treat adults and children. We specialize in laser dermatology for medical and cosmetic treatments. At Minars Dermatology we're committed to providing a safe and comfortable environment to all of our clients. We've won many On-Time Doctor awards for our short wait times. Immediate appointments are available for urgent matters....

09/22/2015

Karen S.

Description of Work
It was a great experiecnce. The front desk was friendly and thorough. There was little waiting till I was called in to see Dr. Chen. My visit went well and I will continue to use Minars Dermatology.

07/26/2014

MARIE P.

05/31/2013

Wonderful, I will be on down time that is a reddish brown face for a week and then its like a butterfly emerging, I feel that way about the C02 laser my third time I will be 64 this year and so far no face lift I truly put it down to this treatment. You can trust Dr. Leslie, she is quite, honest, efficient , gentle, but gets it done. Even my husband remarks about the quality texture and youthfull look of my skin. I suspect he will also make an appointment soon. You may have to wait a few weeks for an appointment be she is so worth it.

Description of Work
My Third Co2 laser treatment for cosmetic reasons only. Dr Lesley at Minars dematology REALLY knows what she is doing with my type of skin and the exact levels she needs to go to get the best results with little disscomfort to me.

05/20/2013

Ryan W.

Accomodating, thorough, and helpful.

Description of Work
Skin cancer screening

04/30/2013

Donna R.

Dr. Todd Minars is one of the best dermatologists around. He has treated me several times for various skin issues and I am always happy with his care. He is very professional and honest.

Description of Work
I have seen Dr. Todd Minars several times for various skin issues. The front desk staff is very courteous and its typically very easy to get an appointment.

09/24/2012

They were good and everything was satisfactory during my last visit. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Dr. Minars is my child’s dermatologist. My child last used him for acne treatment. It is a father and son practice.

Category pediatric dermatologist

06/06/2012

bonnie W.

This practice is unusually user friendly. They answer their phones without the usual voice mail maze. They are very accomodating with appointments. For example, years ago my then infant grandson needed to be seen while visiting us from out of town. He was scheduled for an appointment that afternoon even though he was not a regular patient. In addition, if my son who lives out of town wants to be seen for a last minute visit when he comes home unexpectedly, they always accommodate him. Dr Leslie Clark Loesser is wonderful- warm, friendly, caring and patient!

Description of Work
Routine dermatology issues and annual skin check

Dermatology - General
    Dermatology - Pediatrics
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Dermatology, Botox, Acne Treatment, Laser Therapy, Skin Cancer Detection, Screening, and Treatment