Minars Dermatology

Founded 1975 • With Angi since October 2008

Dermatology - General
Dermatology - Pediatrics

Since 1975, Minars Dermatology has been a leading state of the art dermatology office located in Hollywood, Florida. All of our doctors are board-certified MD dermatologists. Some of which are assistant professors in dermatology at the University of Miami School of Medicine where they teach dermatology to residents. We have both male and female dermatologists who treat adults and children. We specialize in laser dermatology for medical and cosmetic treatments. At Minars Dermatology we're committed to providing a safe and comfortable environment to all of our clients. We've won many On-Time Doctor awards for our short wait times. Immediate appointments are available for urgent matters....

09/22/2015

Description of Work
It was a great experiecnce. The front desk was friendly and thorough. There was little waiting till I was called in to see Dr. Chen. My visit went well and I will continue to use Minars Dermatology.

07/26/2014

05/31/2013

Wonderful, I will be on down time that is a reddish brown face for a week and then its like a butterfly emerging, I feel that way about the C02 laser my third time I will be 64 this year and so far no face lift I truly put it down to this treatment. You can trust Dr. Leslie, she is quite, honest, efficient , gentle, but gets it done. Even my husband remarks about the quality texture and youthfull ...

Description of Work
My Third Co2 laser treatment for cosmetic reasons only. Dr Lesley at Minars dematology REALLY knows what she is doing with my type of skin and the exact levels she needs to go to get the best results with little disscomfort to me.

05/20/2013

Accomodating, thorough, and helpful.

Description of Work
Skin cancer screening

04/30/2013

Dr. Todd Minars is one of the best dermatologists around. He has treated me several times for various skin issues and I am always happy with his care. He is very professional and honest.

Description of Work
I have seen Dr. Todd Minars several times for various skin issues. The front desk staff is very courteous and its typically very easy to get an appointment.

Category dermatologist

Dermatology, Botox, Acne Treatment, Laser Therapy, Skin Cancer Detection, Screening, and Treatment

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover